imperator1961 WIP

I'm excited that you're doing this. This looks like a very good start.

These are the things I notice that could use improvement:

1. The mahout's dhoti changes sizes & shapes several times throughout the animation
  2. The tip of the elephant's ear appears & disappears
  3. The trunk should be curled up a bit more. Otherwise it is dragging on the ground.
  4. In some frames the foreleg is noticeably angular. This might be a shortcoming of the model you are working with.
  5. The barding doesn't move at all. Makes it look like it's hard as a board & the elephant is on a see-saw.
  6. The walk is very jerky at this point.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have corrected all the things. As for the run animation it's very hard to do. I'll do all my best, but I cannot granted a good result.;)

I'm planning to do almost two era elephant, one with a musketman (17th C) and another wit a fusilier (18th c); but with the images you post here of an elephant cannon, I think I will made also a kind of this.:)

This looks promising, but I hope you'll correct and expand the Napoleonic pack relatively soon so I can move forward in the scenario

Dont'worry Steph, I'm making the rendering of the corrected artillery units.;)

...with the images you post here of an elephant cannon, I think I will made also a kind of this.:)
This weapon would work very nicely for an elephant cannon I think.

There is also a later 19th c. version that uses a small repeating gun like a Mitrailleuse or Gatling. It is similar to the Zamburak camel unit.

If you are adventurous, I would think you could make such an elephant unit with almost identical animations to the cannon elephant.

On the other hand, this one is just plain silly - even in a steampunk scenario -
Spoiler :

Top Bottom