Ares de Borg's Terrain Pack II: Open Beta!

The problem with Kyriakos' cities is that he's using a 752x570 template, so this one won't work. ;)

I still can't upload and I don't have an account with any other site.

@Ares, It is easy to copy to another template like Goldfool's City Templates, the actual city size remains the same. It would only take a minute.

@Bluemonkey, maybe I have the angle wrong, but it should follow the bottom lines of the diamond, just extend the bottom lines of the diamond up diagonally in both directions, then just don't go below the lines.

I still can't upload and I don't have an account with any other site.
Imageshack is free. I like it.
@Bluemonkey, maybe I have the angle wrong, but it should follow the bottom lines of the diamond, just extend the bottom lines of the diamond up diagonally in both directions, then just don't go below the lines.
The diamond edge is not 45°. I guess I misunderstood. What you suggest is much simpler.

@Ares, It is easy to copy to another template like Goldfool's City Templates, the actual city size remains the same. It would only take a minute.

The problem isn't the city size, it's the position on the grid.

Thank you, Pounder! Without your work and the inspiration it gives, this pack wouldn't exist in the way it does.

News: I've made a nice little Date Palm resource to go with my terrain. :)

I case you like them, you can find Bonus, Luxus, and Strategic versions - complete with Civpedia pictures - in the Database. Have fun. :)

Thanks guys. :) If you want to see in in action, you can try the Anno Domini II demo by Rob or use it for your own mod. I'm always stunned to see how many players still use the dead ugly Firaxis terrain... I can barely remember it.

Is it just me, or does some of the bits of terrain look a lot like the terrain from Rollercoaster Tycoon (1 and 2)?

Top Bottom