imperator1961 WIP

Its great! It would need to play faster to make the recoil look more accurate so maybe keep that in mind when animating the crew (hard to tell without viewing it in FLICster but it looks good so far :)).

Very cool. :) How about making his square pattern civ-specific?

I think this is a so particular unit that has no need of civ colour. And a square pattern yellow or green doesn't match very much with the colors of the unit. What do you think?

I think this is a so particular unit that has no need of civ colour. And a square pattern yellow or green doesn't match very much with the colors of the unit. What do you think?

Agreed - and I'm usually a Civ color fetishist :D

Ooo I like these (Clansman & Janissary) very much. If I could suggest something (for these two and your other units), it would be making their arms more human-like in default position - I mean, normal humans, even soldiers, don't keep their elbows that high. Try it yourself and see it's not very practical ;) Both or at least one hand should rest closer to the body. There's plenty of rifle/musket holding pics (though it applies to holding other weapons as well), here's an example: http://www.northamptons.org.uk/images/restmusket.jpg

Top Bottom