Community Call to Power Project

Sorry, Gilg, can you provide us some info about what will be changed in next release?) Even a little bit will do... Thanks.

Bump.

Working Ai

Overworked policies

Overworked textparts

and of course all

reported problems so far......

need to restart from old backup and then to include the changes done so far.

Thank god i have a multipe save of all me work, beside the Big Brother....

So maybe this will help, but it doesnt have my latest Modbuddysave so....

Hello Gilgamesch, I decided to download 4.05 and take a look. I am curious to know why one of the tech trees is called River? It seems to me that it would be better to call that particular tree Survival. Just a thought;)

Like Gyogen said, we use a lot of placeholders right now, but Survival sounds good, what do you say Gyo)?

sounds good to me:goodjob:

When I stuck the names in, there were no techs assigned to era yet, so any suggestions are always welcome:)

Thats true, even yet there are some techs without any use, at least for the players.
But there is a reason behind the technologies at all.
With the updated handicaps i hope, that the ai will not get that unfair bonus at all.

Also iam thinking of removing religion from that era (prehistoric), sure this has pros and contras, but with reaching the ancient era the first player would get the best choices.
This could help in balance the game, and would be a more realistic factor at all.

Oh well, shame on me:rolleyes:

Thanks to Gyogen, it looks like i dont removed some files from the database after testing some new features.
For this the files are double loaded/false loaded and this could be the reason for the crashs.
Anyway its to late for me to make any changes now, will look tomorrow what i can do.

In the meantime you can remove the settings from the modinfo file.
CCTP_PolicyBranches.xml
CCTP_NewPolicies.xml

If this is the cause of the crash, it should work.

Ok the test run didnt crash for me.
Gyogen still have some issues, but he uses the non updated version.
So lets hope the changes so far and the removed files will fix this.

Its getting late here and i have to work today later, so iam out for now.

Ok ;D Any chance to working version (non crashing) today? :)

Prohably tomorrow, iam still cleaning the Database and bug tracking some other issues.
I would like to upload a overworked version, and this will take some time.

Alright, thanks Gyogen.
Some of the reportet bugs are the result of missing updates for the Database.
Its also fixed and will now work as intendet.

Was going to look into balancing the game pacing and was trying to get an idea of the average number of turns the eras were taking people.

If anyone could post the turns the different eras are taking them it would be a great help.(also at what game speed)

Thank to all.

I changed the starting year to 10000 bc, and after a 100 turns quick game on speed...
Iam now 2000 years bc, it looks much better, still some balancing needed.

I may not have the info you want but here is what I have
(Decimatus, Huge, Normal, Raging, no other mods, without good luck from Ancient ruins)
First faith and policy from tradition,- turn 57
2nd City, - turn 182
Entered Ancient era with Prometheus, - turn 240
66 techs as of Turn 330, that is 29 of the 51 Ancient era techs. Note that 25 of my techs are free techs that the game gives out because I am behind other Civs.
Point-wise, I am in 9th place of 12 civs.
Compares to my 8 previous (roughly comparable ) games I am doing about 14% better.

I have one anomaly, but I have not worked on defining it exactly.
On turn 310 my research jumped from 19 to 42. I had just got Mining, Pyramid, and landed gentry policy in the previous 2 turns.
On turn 321 my research jumped from 40 to 72. I had just got Agroculture, Economy of scale and trading techs over 2 turns.
On turn 330 my research jumped from 75 to 113. I had just got Ornimental Carving, The Wheel, Meditation, and Budda over 2 turns.
So in 21 turns my research went in steps from 19 to 113 and I cannot explain why. (My total Population went from 31 to 39. Landed gentry gave my 4 of the Pop. I was building walls, market and Town squares during that period. No golden ages.)

I tracked down the reason for the bump in research. The NPC countries just got caravans. So I am producing 23 research from my cities and 98 research from trade routes. Each trade route is producing 14 research because they have 28 techs I don't have. So I am researching a tech every 1-2 turns until I catch up. (Not that I am complaining)
When the change was made for CCTP cities to only produce half the research, were trade routes scaled at the same time?

I tracked down the reason for the bump in research. The NPC countries just got caravans. So I am producing 23 research from my cities and 98 research from trade routes. Each trade route is producing 14 research because they have 28 techs I don't have. So I am researching a tech every 1-2 turns until I catch up. (Not that I am complaining)
When the change was made for CCTP cities to only produce half the research, were trade routes scaled at the same time?

Trade Routes are hardcoded, so the science bonus would need a DLL change at all.

Top Bottom