Celtica: Gallic Pack 2 - Early Units (Jan 04, 2008)

Sandris

Happiness to everybody
Celtica: Gallic Pack

Early Gallic Javelineer
Early Gallic Spearman
Early Gallic Swordsman
Gallic Javelineer
Gallic Spearman

Download

Last edited:
Приятно, что я, похоже, увидел твои новые шедевры первым. Молодец!!! :) :) :)

Awesome units, Sandris. Let's get naked. ;)

Btw, are you planning to do Germanic units as well?

If you should ever do any early germanic units in the style of these ones make them a bit more hairy... you know there's enough space left between the legs and on their chest ;)

They are very nice.

Again, these are really good and will certainly be widely used. I don't know how you can turn around so many units so quickly - it always takes me ages to flicify them and do the pcx images!

Kinda hard to see hairs at civ-scale, unles he has a dead cat on his chest ;)

Utahjazz7 gave his Faun unit a hairy chest which worked quite well. I agree that these largely naked characters could use a little more variation in their skin tone or something, if only for the pedia icons (doesn't really matter at civ-scale for the animations). Kinboat did post a skin for the PDM which he intended to be used for units that show a lot of flesh, although I think it's rarely been used; it might be worth experimenting a little with that.

I'd have to agree w/ steph. He makes me wonder though, are you a girl? I'm not trying to get personal or anything I just like to know. :)

Yesssss! Gaesatae!!!!! Frickin' eh.

I have no idea how you churn these guys out so fast, but I'm ain't not complainin'.

Top Bottom