Is there a list of GWA paintings?

Prozac1964

Warlord
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there has been a list compiled of the various great works of art, (and music/writing too) for that matter. I want to view and enjoy them again, since they are only on the screen for a moment in the real time game.

Does such a list exist? So far I've googled, checked steam, and searched CivFanatics. I'm sure I'm missing something in my search....but no luck so far.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there has been a list compiled of the various great works of art, (and music/writing too) for that matter. I want to view and enjoy them again, since they are only on the screen for a moment in the real time game.

Does such a list exist? So far I've googled, checked steam, and searched CivFanatics. I'm sure I'm missing something in my search....but no luck so far.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Here you go: http://civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Work_(Civ5)

Scroll down to great artists to see the list of paintings together with the artist.

Edit: But thats only the list, you cannot view them there...

You can also view them in game, if you have them stored in any of your great work slots: on the page where you move around the great works to get theming bonuses in the lower right corner select click to view (click to move is automatically selected). Now if you click a great work of art you can view it again.

Top Bottom