DLC Wonders/Relics

dc82

Prince
With 1.20 out, we can re-look the new wonders/relics...

So far the info that's out:

WONDERS
Lighthouse of Alexandria - your Galleys will be able to sail into open water
Colosseum - your units will upgrade faster
Trajan's Column - your Legion units all receive +1 attack
Leaning Tower of Pisa - you receive a larger cut of the profits when enemy Caravans arrive in your cities
Taj Mahal - all building produce +1 culture
University of Sankore - desert regions provide +1 trade
Scotland Yard - your great people cannot be kidnapped by enemy spies
Statue of Liberty - all cities in your civilization immediately receive two free population
Eiffel Tower - all buildings provide +1 science
SETI - your spaceship will travel faster
Sydney Opera House - settled Great Artists double the culture production of their resident city
Cristo Redentor - Cathedral buildings will prevent your cities from flipping

RELICS
Court of Camelot - all your Horsemen units will immediately be upgraded to Knights
Tower of Babel - you will instantly be put in contact with all the nations of the world
Terracotta Army - all your soldiers receive the Scout upgrade
The Sphinx - you can immediately choose to switch to any government type
The Pharaoh's Needle - you instantly receive knowledge of an advanced technology
Tesla's "Peace" Ray - all wars immediately end

Few thoughts and questions I have (maybe those who've patched to 1.20 and have redeemed their bonus content can answer...)

- What are the tech requirements for the new wonders?
- Will there be tech requirements for new relics (seems kind of weird to have a Tesla Ray at 2000 B.C.)?
- Is Tesla's Ray's a one-time event - can wars be declared the next turn?

- Tower of Babel might be more of a curse than blessing (given the uber-war loving A.I.)

no it won't be for multiplayer because the developers are idiots

well since it's DLC (i'm assuming you don't have to buy everything), it may prove difficult if each player has a different set of content

true, but they can just do it like the multiplayer search works for shooters like COD and Halo, where if you search for a game, it will only match you up with people who have the same DLC as you.

Or they could have the option if everyone in the game has the dlc, then they add it to the game, if not, then they dont

Has anyone been able to access this content? Originally the redemption site indicated we needed to wait for 1.20 to launch. Now you go there and it just basically says "coming soon"...

i have a thread on that, the dlc not being here yet

Top Bottom