Some Minor (ish) Ideas

ProfessorPhobos

Chieftain
There should be a religious belief that, upon the expenditure of Great Prophets, generate "Relics." Relics act like Great Works or Artifacts; maybe they generate a little faith as well. Sacred relics were a big attraction for pilgrims (i.e., tourism).

Spies should be based on certain technologies, not ages. You should get your first Spy at Writing. Espionage is too fun to delay all the way to the renaissance, and spies are probably too limited a resource as it stands. Espionage could be more in-depth, as well.

Constabularies and Police Stations aren't worth the investment and could use a buff. I also think Courthouses should have some benefit for regular cities and some reason to build them normally; they're a ubiquitous aspect of human civilization, after all.

For some reason, the Ideology panel bothers me. I want to see a 10th social policly, to even out the screen, with a separate button to take you to Ideologies. I have no idea what the 10th policy would be, but it could interact with espionage, perhaps.

I wish Missionaries/Inquisitors worked like spies, with a screen for managing them. I hate micromanaging them as units. They could have slower moving effects, as a result.

Top Bottom