Wow, I'm very impressed, the emotion in your comic is very intense. The editing you've done is awe-inspiring. Still love your comics.

There are so many references to my work that is delightfully implemented by you that I'm very honored. Please do more!

I'd post up a comic, if only I had a reliable computer that does not randomly reboot on me!! :mad:

What l_j said. I thought it was awesome before, but strung together with the new inserts it's sheer bloody genius. :salute:

lord_joakim said:
I'll add to the comic as soon as I get irl time... I actually drew a couple of drawings that fill a comic, but I can't seem to get the scanner working...
joakim's coming back! :happy dance:

:clap::clap::clap:

The first part of this massive comic is a repost of the last comic I posted a few months ago, and later deleted. Most of it is new, however. Like the last comic, there isn't a lot of humour in it...

Click for accompanying Youtube music link.

Spoiler space battle :

tailless, you are a god.

:) It's great tailless!! I really should get around getting my scanner working.

Tried though I did, there's still white text on a bright background. Sony Vegas gave me every shadow gradient but black, and the product video didn't look much better than Windows Movie Maker anyway. So for simplicity's sake, I fell back to WMM.

The upload is always worse, regardless.

Access code: 5tr@v!n5k3

Allies help us all. I will have to fire up MS Paint soon.

Awesome news.

The Gem and the Toyoda situation is going to be resolved, right? :(

Much appreciated, tailless.

There is no need to hide from me. Like Enerjak Knuckles (Prime), I merely come with a vision of a better musclebound furry tomorrow, a tomorow free of crime, suffering, and fleshies.

My friends are always safe! Mobian males are not. Fear me.

Brilliant Thorvald. A ref to how I pop out of closets I assume. ;)

Anyone missed me in PwP? :(

Top Bottom