Problem: Changed FF costs midgame

ADHansa

Warlord
I have ran into a annoying "bug". I play hotseat multiplayer. But once in a while, not so often, i think the difficulty change for one player. At least thats what i think, because the FF suddenly cost has suddenly chandged for that player.

In multiplayer i haven't found any way of simply manupulating the settings.
And it's not that I check that every turn, so a few hours of gameplay can go on before it is found out.

So is there some way this I can change back the difficulty. Or at least make it autosave every turn so i can pinpoint when it changed?

I play a personalized RaR-modmod

Autosave:

In your Colonization folder, look for a link to "Civ4Config.ini" which directs you to the respective "CivilizationIV.ini" (the actual file should be located under "My documents/My Games/[colonization folder]"

By CTRL + F look for these lines:
Code:
; The maximum number of autosaves kept in the directory before being deleted.
MaxAutoSaves = 500

; Specify the number of turns between autoSaves.  0 means no autosave.
AutoSaveInterval = 1

Change according to your needs. As you may see in my example, autosave has been set to each turn and the total number of autosaves (which is for the actual game) is 500. So, in theory I could go back up to 500 turns whenever I want to do so.

By starting a new game, the old autosaves will be deleted and new ones will be created based upon above settings.

Top Bottom