Herculean Effort

Carl5872

Prince
Does anyone have tips for getting the Herculean Effort achievement other than dropping in difficulty? (I currently play on Emperor, Marathon and a Huge map) I realize there's already a thread for achievements in general, but it has grown to a monstrous size, and I couldn't find anything about it in there.

I attempted it last time with Korea, and was tech leader. I got the first project easily, but by the time the second one came up, Indonesia had such a huge empire, he got about 5,500 out of 12,000 hammers into it, and I lost.

Should I make an effort to hobble the leader when I try this again?

Definitely. Projects like that favour a wide empire IIRC. It's quite possible to do all that on Immortal though, just pick a suitable enough map/civ combo

Moderator Action: Moved to General Discussions

This is WOrld Fair, Int. Games, ISS in the same game right?
I think I got that one in my early months since I played a few prince games in the beginning, but its quiet doable on Emperor... Even on Immortal I won the 1st 2 once.

I guess it's a bit situational since you will have to get at least 3 VERY high production cities or a wide empire, wich is both quiet ''easy'' to achieve on emperor.

My strategey would be to keep trying I think. You will get there... I did several time on emperor.

Top Bottom