Box Art for Brave New World being revealed

Going by the box, the new leaders are Charlie Chaplin and Ivan the Glorious Oppressed Proletariat Factory Worker.

Nice stovepipe hat on the Freedom guy. Don't think it's Lincoln though.

Shame they didn't unveil any new information with this. Maybe we'll get started on the back of the box next? :U

I cannot shake the image of someone at 2K laughing maniacally, twirling his mustache, and yelling, "dance, leetle monkeys! Dance!"

10k likes is a bit steep. At least it's the last one.

on the Order side (right side) of the box, is that a Romanian flag? Would they put a specific civ on the box art?

Meh, it's something to fill some time. If they revealed it all at once, it would have occupied ten minutes of our time. Now they can space it to several hours.

My hope is there will be articles coming out soon with more info, but it's nice to see the box.

Indeed, and it isn't really for "us" anyway. I'm sure it is exciting for the folk who know little to nothing of the Civ5 expansion, as can be seen by some of the comments. Some didn't even know it was called Brave New World :confused:

Neat to see the artwork, but nothing new as far as what we already know.

Geeks assemble!

Mysterious image to the left side of the freedom column, at the bottom just to the left of the firaxis photo. Could it be anything? Is it a frock? Is it a shield? Is it recognisable at all?

1) that's not the most recent image.

2) it's a radio microphone.

on the Order side (right side) of the box, is that a Romanian flag? Would they put a specific civ on the box art?

Care to point it to us? :confused: I don't see it.

And for Gods and Kings, they had Boudicca and Atilla, so yes, they have put specific civs on the box art before.

I think the Freedom image will be some Broadway/Hollywood-type of image. Dude in the front looks like he is dressed up, and the lady in the fancy dress. Background has spotlights like at some big event.

I don't even have a facebook and unless it stalls completely and needs exactly one more like to reveal the whole box art I won't be getting one for this.

Is the statue to the right Father Comstock?

Top Bottom