My First Prince Win

Stephanovitch3

Celtic Diety of Wales
I still cant believe I beat Noble let alone Prince but It started like this...
Pangaea, Standard, Raging Barbarians, Random Personalities and Permanent Alliances.

Playing Hotseat with my brother...he quit after doing 1 tech :lol: but i carried on as Montezuma, I had a long northen coastline in a semi arid latitude the the West the Russians and the Germans...Eastwards was a vast desert. South of Tenochitlan was the Incans,Greeks,Persians and Malinese. I watched a Lets Play by Popper101010 and I decided to follow his tips about running to techs that are vital i.e Calendar.
I settled 2nd city suth east in a valley of hills and close to some Calender Res.
3rd city was further south and 4th was was furthest id go... the incense next to the 4th city made it worth it.5th city towards a small cliff east near some fish and iron. And my final city was placed in the desert to the East by some Cow,Fish and Oil :D

The Start of the game I was tustling with the culture borders with the Incans and scarcely holding onto 1st place... managed to sneak a few wonders in aswell;) Stonehenge, Oracle, Hanging Gardens Notre Dame and Sistine Chapel... I missed the Great Library by 1 turn:mad: stupid Persians.

Medieval Era was good aswell apart from the war from Greece... they sent the worst army in the world :lol: 3 horse archers and a chariot, easily quelled. Religion also was straining my relationship with the other leaders mostly Alexander and Mansa Musa. Had to Convert to Buddhism in order to have some allies till Liberalism.

Industrial Era : Flying in tech but losing 1st place and dropped to 5th... but out of nowhere a huge dogpile on Mansa Musa takespressure off me and I claim more techs... Persia is also becoming a strong ally of Aztec.

The Seal Of Victory: I got friendly with Bismarck, Mansa Mua and Cyrus and so I made a Permanent Alliance With Cyrus, Defensive Pact With Bismarck and Open Borders With Musa :) Me and Cyrus head for space race and diplo victories, Mansa Musa and Bismarck both get attacked by Russians and Greeks... I get dragged into it :(

End Game: Ended both Wars peacefully set up a few resolutions made a fair bit of gold and Won Space Race victory :goodjob: job done.

Ha i havent done multiplayer i can barely win on Noble let alone against a proper Civ Buff :lol:

Ha i havent done multiplayer i can barely win on Noble let alone against a proper Civ Buff :lol:
Most people on multiplayer won't snap at you for being a complete noob :D

Just avoid those "No Noobs" servers. Most of those guys are serious hardcore players. I always wonder how long they play Civ a day :lol:

A it isnt that its mainly bc i dont have BTS (not long till thats sorted tho ;) ) haha and i need to sort out my gamespy account

:bump:

Top Bottom