Global Warming Project

Xtream_Rockstar

THE D IS BACK
What would happend if u had nukes in 4000Bc and kept on lanching more nukes every turn? here it is

Rules i followed: begin with some nukes
Fire a nuke each turn except for the first one
Must win a conquest victory

I started off in 4000Bc Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG here is my city ready to begin the projectCiv4ScreenShot0015.JPG here is the first nuke lanuched and in 3840:nuke: the First Global Warming started in 3640 i founded persia and the incas then in 3640 2nd global warming happend

now i decided it was time to declare war i did so in 3400 and in 2960 i defeted the persiansCiv4ScreenShot0020.JPG also in 2960 i declared war on the incas by 2880 i had over 13 global warmings near my city

in 2840 i meet japan and delcared war with them in 2840 by 2440 i had over 39 global warmings and almost everywhere was fallout in 1920 i destroied the Incas and had over 56 global warmings near my area and everywhere else then in 1720 i had won a conquest victory by destroying the japanesse and final tallie of global warmings 76:eek: :nuke: Just goes to show that nukes change the world:nuke: im going to try out new civs and maps so everybody gets a chance at nukeing the world

I am thinking about the childeren if we always had peace there wouldnt be any good storys just boring crap lol:lol:

for my next project on global warming i decided to nuke the ice caps at the top of the world and see if they melt

civ used Russia

i started in 3960Bc and shot about over 36 nukes up there and near my city only 4 events of global warming for the whole game Heres my baseCiv4ScreenShot0008.JPG

so you cant nuke the ice caps and cause them to overflow and drown the earth:cry:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 344
yeh, I tried to nuke the ice caps once (using worldbuilder) and in fact, the tundra and ice (the terrain feature, not the impassable ice caps) don't even get affected by the global warming thing when they should.

I got a favor to ask of you, I never found the time to do this so can you see if the AI will nuke back? I have never at all seen them do this(or even build a nuke for that matter)

I tested out the theory of AI nukeing back yah they can Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG As seen here i got the crap nuked out of me and i dint even nuke them to begin with i just declared war and they nuke me. must have been that i was playing on the hardest difficulty level:cry: :lol:

Yeah, if you give the ai nukes in worldbuilder they'll sling them around like confetti.

I was building a scenario out of one of my save games, and gave everyone around 50 nukes each. I didn't see the barbarian village up near the icy regions. The AI did. When I first tested the changes, that poor barb city recieved about 200 nukes.

In my last game, I was trying a conquest victory on a huge marathon continents map, and wasn't quite as sucessful as I'd hoped to be. By the 1970's I'd destroyed mostly everybody, but saladin and genghis had a continent between them and were both ahead of me in points.I'd lost most of my land army wiping out india and germany, and there was no way I could make an army and destroy both civs in 75 turns, so I turned science to zero, swithed to universal sufferage, and build nukes in every city until the end, so I could reduce their populations and scores. I fired over 150, and by the end, almost the entire world had turned into desert.

I was playing RFC and had used 400 nukes in my conquests by 2200 and 50% of the Earth was a desert.

Since this thread has already been necro'd, I'm proud to report that in a recent RFC game, a few other civs and I all seem to be gearing up for nuclear war. :D Russia has already used tactical nukes in its invasion of Turkey, so it seems like a matter of time.

What about 2006? I said 2200.

Top Bottom