Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayrad how about lets join the Coalition of Doom this round since they use military for certain reasons and we won't have a chance to run this round unless we join them to help there military.

Everyone who votes for us gets 5 internet cookies! :D (And anyone who has voted for us. Please state any allergies.)

EDIT: Change that to 10!

We havnt even managed to get a second-in-command in place yet :p i think the educated party has an in-potentia second and green peace has one.

Oh well i guess i shall have to do something drastic...

Ravus: Member of the Liberal Marxist Party

in liue of our absent leader i have siezed temporyary power to offer either/both of the nationalist parties the oppurtunity to join the Liberal Marxist/Modernizational coalition. In return for your alliegance and votes you will be offered the position of Military Minister once we are in power. This position well fits a party of military extremists and will allow you to push forward in your goals.

In summery this trio-coalition would have
The Leader: Liberal Marxist
Domestic Minister: Modernizational
Military Minister: Nationalist Minister

If i have acted unjustly in proxy of our absent leader Lopaz then on his return i shall voluntarily leave the party, never to return...

Signed: Ravus AKA (Dead Man Walking)

I, leader of the Modernizational party and likely Domestic Minister (though if another party member wants the job they can have it) voice support for this measure. I also extend an invitation to Ravus to join the MP if he leaves the LMP.

First Coalition welcomes all parties to join them. We could hash out a further deal invovling the leader of your parties becoming joint PMs or important advisors.

you do know that lighthearter has already ruled out any joint PMs right? and i hope you realize the only 2 parties with any votes are pro military and you have a strict pacifism idea in your coalition...just sayin...

also i would wish to officially join the modernizational party as well as suggest another post for the coalition of doom (btw are you going to keep that name?). foriegn affairs seems to be a little left out. ill volunteer...

I, too, in my power of co-leader of the First Coalition, offer a similar deal. Join us, rise to power, and become an adviser, of what can be decided later. Would you like to be a foreign adviser, manipulating and playing with the other so called "civilizations"? How about becoming an adviser of money, and the control of it? And, even the military adviser, for we need someone to lead our military.

My opposition will say, "How are you better? They should join us, not you!". What I say to this, is that their goals are rooted in defeat, and they are trying to defend against a last minute defeat. Once they have risen to power, they might aboden you. We, on the other hand, believe in coalitions sticking together for a long time, if not ever. Our goals are rooted in victory, and, as such, if you were to join, be given a higher chance to participate, and be considered an equal. They, in their defeat-ridden fears, will treat you as tools. Which is better, I ask you?

-Cull

you do know that lighthearter has already ruled out any joint PMs right? and i hope you realize the only 2 parties with any votes are pro military and you have a strict pacifism idea in your coalition...just sayin...

also i would wish to officially join the modernizational party as well as suggest another post for the coalition of doom (btw are you going to keep that name?). foriegn affairs seems to be a little left out. ill volunteer...

I forgot. My deal is outlined above however.

In response to the fact that the First Coalition was founded on peace, there are two sides to a coin. The First Coalition NEEDS a military director, as I believe the rest are far too stubborn to really do military. We need someone saying, we have to build this to maintain peace. In the case of a war, the military adviser will become foremost strong.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Modernizational Party. Enjoy your stay.

Imagine if you were drafted to a highly dangerous warzone, with extremely high discipline (which some people can never get used to), and a very high danger of death. And really weird traditions (At least in the Navy).

Voting for the First Coalition would prevent the draft, and (unless somebody DOWs us, whereupon we make peace as soon as possible) even war altogether. Imagine living in a futuristic society, with really cheap trips to Space, flying cars and robot butlers, as well as other things. We would bring those. Imagine a society where crime is extremely low, healthcare is free, industries are efficient and environmentally friendly - We would bring such a society. A society by the people, and for the people. This is what we would bring.

Do you want any more Vietnams or Iraqs?

No. Rather, we MUST have a military adviser to guide us in building, and sustaining our military. In fighting when fighting is necessary, when our enemies, of which their are many, attack. We are pacifists, and our war defense would be a warrior a city in the era of Redcoats. We MUST have a military adviser.

I'll join the coalition of doom as military adviser since it's too late to wait for Jayrad.

From my understanding, you then forfeit your right as a member for your previous party, and must now join one for the new ones, as, unless Lighthearter wills it.

From my understanding, you then forfeit your right as a member for your previous party, and must now join one for the new ones, as, unless Lighthearter wills it.

No my party just leaves the nationalist coalition and joins the coalition of doom.
Lighthearter allows more then 2 parties per coalition.

No my party just leaves the nationalist coalition and joins the coalition of doom.
Lighthearter allows more then 2 parties per coalition.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you are not leader. You have no right to take your party, as you do not second-in-command either, to another coalition.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you are not leader. You have no right to take your party, as you do not second-in-command either, to another coalition.

The original party leader left and gave me leadership of the party.

Oops. My mistake. Sorry for not checking the first page, and just assuming.

CLOSED.

LAST RESULTS:

Party Tallies:
Green Party of England and Wales: 7 (First Coalition)
Educated Party: 8 (First Coalition)
Liberal Marxist Party: 7 (Coalition of Doom)
Modernizatonal Party: 6 (Coalition of Doom)
Martial Nationalist Party: 3 (Coalition of Doom)
Royal Nationalists: 2 (Nationalist Coalition)

Coalition Tallies:
First Coalition: 14 (Green Party of England and Wales/Educated Party)
Nationalist Coalition: 2 (Royal Nationalist Party)
Coalition of Doom: 19 (Modernizational Party/Liberal Marxist Party/Martial Nationalist Party)

Election closing update will come tonight. Congratulations to the Coalition of Doom, the Liberal Marxist Party, the Modernizational Party, the Martial Nationalist Party, SanePerson, Conqeror500, lopaz, Ravus_Sol, and all the other members of that coalition.

All other parties are now in the opposition. Please choose an opposition leader to rally your cause. Until then the opposition strength cannot rise above "Insignificant".

- Lighthearter

Due to his receiving of more votes than anyone that wasn't elected, Cull should be the leader of the opposition. If he doesn't want it, I should probably take the job as I only got one less vote.

I support Cull as our opposition leader. Serve us well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom