Julius Caesar: A Comedic Tale

Many thanks NinjaCow 64 for this.

I found it last night and laughed so hard that my wife (who is not a fan of Civ, or more to the point the time I spend playing Civ) had to find out what was going on. So then I had to explain it to her, which took the gloss off a bit.

So I will read the next installment in private. Can't wait for JC's reaction to some self-important Great Person....

When can we expect the next update?

As soon as I update my Realpolitik.

Many thanks NinjaCow 64 for this.

I found it last night and laughed so hard that my wife (who is not a fan of Civ, or more to the point the time I spend playing Civ) had to find out what was going on. So then I had to explain it to her, which took the gloss off a bit.

So I will read the next installment in private. Can't wait for JC's reaction to some self-important Great Person....

Thanks for the support. :goodjob:

:D

Awful news. I don’t think I saved the game. I’ll have to re-do the last round or abandon this story and do a new one. Unless...

Does anyone know what happens to auto-saved games? Do they get deleted, or do they go somewhere? If they got deleted, I think there might be a way to get them back. I was talking about computers to somebody who wanted to delete documents out of his computer because he was selling it. He said that he needed to use Window Wiper to get rid of documents he deleted in trash. I said, “Don’t they just get deleted when you empty trash?” he said, “No, people who are really good at computers can recover the files.” Is this true with macs? If so, how can you get them back?

Anyway, this is all very disheartening. I might ask the people in Tech Support about auto-saves.

:(

Yeah, where do they get scrapped to?

They just get deleted. I searched the entire harddrive for them after that (as I was playing an RFC game, and accidentally switched over to the Vikings. I then stupidly saved the game, went to the autosave only to find that they had been scrapped)
The same thing happened later but with switching to Greece.
Both times the autosaves were empty. But the few times that civ has unexpectly quit, the autosaves have worked for me.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I be part of the story???:please::please::please:

Top Bottom