Realpolitik INDIA!

:mad: Lighthearter!!! :mad:
How could you?
You know we hate this kind of tension. You're Deliberately torturing us!
All this and palying Civ 5!

DT
Planning REVENGE!!! :ar15:

@ROM- Yeah. When you put it that way it definately makes sense ;).

@LH- Vote for WIM, he has :lol:. Vote SBP because then you can be 00LH, or something like that. Vote CHP and you can have the middle east.
Spoiler :
At some undetrmined point in the future :p.

If you vote for us i'll forgive you for plaing Civ 5. Maybe Aysee will get his plan out faster if he's not worrying about this. :rolleyes:

DT
Campaigning in India :ar15:

Can the coalitions please confirm their cabinet? For example:

President-DT
Vice-President-terrance888 (partly due to more votes than WIM, partly because he's the most moderate in the coalition)
Interior minister-Sonreal
Foregin minister-Dumanios
Minister of Military-WIM
I would also like to set up ROM in some sort of general advisory position due to his status as a moderately unbiased independant. Not sue what to call it through.

@DT, that cabinet still needs to be approved.

:D

Lighthearter, a vote for the PPC is a vote for naive idealists, and futile grabs at religion!

A vote for the CC is a vote for power, expansion, and the development of a thriving Indian state!

President: Ilduce
Vice President: Mechaerik
Military: Domination3000
Foreign: Hesmyrr
Economic/interior: Civ'ed
In a pm thread this cabinet has been approved by 2 of our 4 party leaders (Me and Civ'ed). However Hesmyrr approved of me being our presidential candidate.

In a pm thread this cabinet has been approved by 2 of our 4 party leaders (Me and Civ'ed). However Hesmyrr approved of me being our presidential candidate.

Since I didn't post it earlier:

I am officially joining the Pacifist coalition, and thank Ilduce for offering me control of the military. I support this government.

I agree with the allocation of position above. I am honoured to be foreign minister and will do my very best not to let our nation needlessly be directly involved in needless conflict.

I am officially joining the Pacifist coalition, and thank Ilduce for offering me control of the military. I support this government.

I find this rather amusing.

Like I said, I am going to laugh so hard when Isabella gets Hinduism:lol::lol:

Top Bottom