Realpolitik INDIA!

Like I said, I am going to laugh so hard when Isabella gets Hinduism
As sonreal mentioned Isabella always gets Buddhism :lol:
Very rarely does Polytheism get researched by a civ since turn 1. The ai normally waits a turn, and even then, with a bit of micro, its impossible to not be first. (On Noble I have never been out-raced to Buddhism. Hinduism shouldn't be any harder)

Since I don’t want to do a coin toss, and it’s nearing 4 pm GMT + 11, I am going to extend the voting period to Wednesday morning (GMT +11). However, if LH votes earlier then I will finish the election then.

:D

LH, there will be no hostile take over this election. Its either researching agriculture or researching polythiesm. thats what this campaign is about.

Yes, the first policy decision is boiling down to ag vs poly but another one over the second tech and second build will quickly follow. Given that, while ag is not going to provide for early hostile takeovers, it does point toward developing a state that is capable of both that and defending itself by force (if needed) as opposed to religion and diplomacy.

General Question to the Assembled: Doesn't Saladin or the Incas stand a better chance of getting Hinduism than us if either goes for it immediately as at least Saladin often does? We must assume he is out there even if we do not know it yet.

Perhaps. But surely, there are more "glorious religions" out there? (I am talking about JUDAISM - it's very easy to get)

India is Hindu. We have to go for Hinduism or I will be angry and leave the coalition.

@The opposition- If you win, and you found Hinduism, I may be willing to work with you. Otherwise never.

YAAAAAY!!!!!!
LH I FORGIVE YOU FOR PLAYING CIV 5!!

@ROM- Thats one of the seasons i don't want to go religion, it's Risky. Several people have better chances of getting it than we do.

@Ninjacow-WIM approved the Cabinet a while back, and I think SonEreal's only objection was his name being misspelt. I'll PM terrance888 about it, but currently that's looking like the one I'll use. Now LH has voted when will the election end, Wednesday or today?

@All- I think we're in the lead, as NACA doesn't appear to have any votes. :)

DT
Stopping the :sniper: outside LH's house :whew:

NACA isn't running for any electoral positions at this time.

However, if you win, can you please go for Hinduism? If you do, I can probably work with you.

@Domination3000-I'm sorry to appear un-cooperative, but i've spent the election on an anti- religion stance. However IF we have hinduism spread to us then I will adopt it. I'm afraid right now this is the best I can really do.

DT
Considering 'things' :ar15:

@Domination3000-I'm sorry to appear un-cooperative, but i've spent the election on an anti- religion stance. However IF we have hinduism spread to us then I will adopt it. I'm afraid right now this is the best I can really do.

DT
Considering 'things' :ar15:

I have to try to get support against you then, because my entire party line is built on Hinduism.

It may be hard to found hinduism, but since India is the birthplace of buddhism would that count?

We demand Hinduism, we are a radical, right-wing HINDU nationalist political party.

If we don't found it, we'll have to start a Hindu Revolution and take over its holy city by force.

Top Bottom