[DoC] Byzantium Omniscie

Wait! I change my vote to the Yoshiegg Empire!

Yoshiegg Empire :p

Jumping on the bandwagon, change my vote to Yoshiegg Empire.

I think that is 4 to 3.

i vote 2 to try and get a draw

Sorry there was no update- real life got in the way. Will try tonight.

By the way I reserve emergency veto power to prevent me from having to do ridiculous things *cough*yoshiegg*cough*.

Don't be too sure on that Unlikely part, I don't think you have Christianity in the Empire right now, so you may very well have Islam spreading very fast.

Don't be too sure on that Unlikely part, I don't think you have Christianity in the Empire right now, so you may very well have Islam spreading very fast.

Already converted to Christianity, you start with Catholicism. Sorry mate. Although Jerusalem will get Islam, as you should see in the next update.

That would be the Caliphate of al-Yunan. :p

Indeed. Or Yunaninstan.

Already converted to Christianity, you start with Catholicism. Sorry mate. Although Jerusalem will get Islam, as you should see in the next update.

I see, I was too distracted by all the Religionless cities to the east to notice Athens and Constantinople had Religion.

I see, I was too distracted by all the Religionless cities to the east to notice Athens and Constantinople had Religion.

Again, as you'll see next update, about 10 or 20 turns after the last screenie you saw there was a MASS-and I mean mass- conversion of cities to Catholicism. Spread like wildfire; I've never seen a religion spread to that many cities in one turn.

I use my override veto of the override veto and override your override veto on the Yoshiegg Empire! :mwaha:

I use my SouthernKing Epic God Powers to make your override veto on the override veto on the override veto on the override veto not count. Therefore, it shall be called the Yoshiegg Empire.

uhwut

My powers of confusion are beyond your comprehension.

My SouthernKing Epic God Confusion Powers are beyond your confused ability to comprehend this message.

Top Bottom