DI Catalouge and Development

I'll start it up sometime this weekend.

I might start one, but I have no time ATM.
Any ideas for what civ to use? As I just have played Rome, Germany, the Netherlands and Persia, rather not one of those four, please.

4 DI's start at the same time, 4 DI's die at the same time

Now I'm willing to play another DI. So I'll vote...the Greeks! :D

So, I took a die, and the roll decided I should take the Chinese RFC. We'll have a long time to play. I just hope we can survive Mongolia.
Going to start the thread.

Hi. Tambien here. :D
There have recently been a lot of new Divine Interventions. 3 new ones started this week! I believe two even started on the same day. I think it would be a good idea to have kind of a “Central” for DIs. So, I created this. :D

Our Primary Purpose is to catalogue all of the DIs. Past and Present.

Our Other Purpose is to develop the rules. If you have any ideas on how to make DI better, post them here.

You might want to check out Divine Intervention: Garden of the Gods, it is the original Catalogue thread.

What is a DI?

Catalogue

New Games
These games have just starting out and are accepting signups.
More Epic Than Cavemen, Cosmos, and the Gods: A C2C DI by MoreEpicThanYou. Traditional Ruleset
The Banned God: RFC DI by strijder20. No Ruleset(Assumed Traditional)

Continuing Games
These games have already begun. They may still accept signups.

Uncertain Status
These games are on hiatus. It is unknown whether they will restart or not.

Old Games
These games are the old DIs.
More Epic Than the Gods: The New Divine Intervention III by MoreEpicThanYou. Traditional Ruleset.
[BTS] Divine Intervention: Rise of the Nile by Almighty Z. Traditional Ruleset.
The New DI 2: Brennus' Sacred Grove by General Olaf. Traditional Ruleset.
[BTS] Divine Intervention-The Newbie's Gambit by SamSniped. SamSniped's Modified Ruleset.
The New Divine Intervention by Mosher. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention Resurrection - PWN'D by civgenius. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention Resurrection I: The Wrath of Khan by NinjaCow64. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention VI: Caliph of Catastrophe by TheForestAuro. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention V: Montezuma's Madness by Trynthalas. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention IV: The Wisdom of Pericles by PaulusIII. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention III : Ragnar's Reign of Terror by TheForestAuro. Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention II: Hannibal's Spite by TheForestAuro. Proto-Traditional Ruleset.
Divine Intervention I: Mansa the Immortal by Mice. Proto-Proto Traditional Ruleset.

Planned Future Games
These are DIs that have been announced here.
The New Divine Intervention IV by Mosher. The third installment of the New Divine Intervention DI series started by Mosher.(IT BETTER FINISH THIS TIME)

Summary Catalogue
The purpose of this section is to provide summaries of games that have ended. If you would like to submit a summary post it here!

More Epic Than the Gods: The New Divine Intervention III by MoreEpicThanYou

[BTS] Divine Intervention: Rise of the Nile by Almighty Z

The New DI 2: Brennus' Sacred Grove by General Olaf

Divine Intervention-The Newbie's Gambit by SamSniped got many signups, and, with its new ruleset, got even more interest. Unfortunantley, school intruded and it had to be shut down.

The New Divine Intervention by Mosher started on a high note. It was meant to bring back the Divine Intervention IAAR. After getting many signups the game began. However, a few updates later Mosher disapeared and the New Divine Intervention died.

Divine Intervention Resurrection - PWN'D by civgenius

Divine Intervention Resurrection I: The Wrath of Khan by NinjaCow64

Divine Intervention VI: Caliph of Catastrophe by TheForestAuro

Divine Intervention V: Montezuma's Madness by Trynthalas

Divine Intervention IV: The Wisdom of Pericles by PaulusIII

Divine Intervention III : Ragnar's Reign of Terror by TheForestAuro

Divine Intervention II: Hannibal's Spite by TheForestAuro

Divine Intervention I: Mansa the Immortal by Mice
It haz been updated. I am still looking for summaries....

Here's a summary for my new DI...

Watch as the most epic person on the forums, MoreEpicThanYou, goes through thousands of years of being intervened divinely!

Well, I'll be starting up a "delayed DI" of sorts today, I'll play the first 100 or so turns (to 1AD probably) and then the gods will have to make me lose as subtely as possible, even if there are no edits, I'll try to make myself lose! Let the games begin.

There should be a more recent DI...

Top Bottom