What do you do while waiting in multiplayer?

cruzin

Chieftain
What do you do while waiting for other players to finish their turns in multiplayer?
Basically, it happends, 20 secs of waiting here, 30 secs of waiting there. Sometimes during wars, u wait for minutes.

So.. How do you spend the time while waiting?
Any good tips for worthwhile timesinks?

If you've already checked your citizens are working the right tiles then check the demographics (F9 is the hotkey). That way you will see helpful information like who is first in tech and who is first (and last) in army. If you are last in army this is being broadcast to the other players as: "come attack me; I have smallest army". If your neighbour suddenly rockets to first in army likely he is planning an attack of you. Checking the demographics can give you vital turns to prepare.

Also check your spies are being useful, often I forget about them so it is good to check often

Play around with an iPad in between turns to do whatever your heart desires. Tabbing out of your game is not recommended.

Turn around and watch some tv, baseball game, whatevers on. Or load up some apps like Clash of Clans and tinker away on those. Plenty of things in my room to keep occupied with during the wait. :p

Top Bottom