Leaving and Arrival Announcement Thread

CaterpillarKing

Conqueror of Cacoons
This is the official thread to announce when you are leaving and for how long the format will be as such, and don't include the things in parentheses.

Name:
Date Leaving:
Date Returning:
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer):
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power):
Reason (not necessary):

People Currently Gone​

Name: Kinkaz
Date Leaving: 26/11/14
Date Returning: ???
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): Remove Kebab
Reason (not necessary): Due to my excessive usage on the main computer at my room (including constant rages that occur a lot since my computer crashes a lot), I have decided to self-impose a veto on my main computer and I'll use my netbook from now on. Actually, this is not quite a retirement but I won't be able to write stories anymore. I don't know when I will return to my main computer to be able to write stories, but doubtfully any time soon.

Name: DKVM
Date Leaving: Today
Date Returning: Who knows?
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): None
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): Too many to count
Reason: Nonya

Name: mrrandomplayer
Date Leaving: June 27
Date Returning: August 3
Stories Affected Directly: None
Stories Affected Indirectly: Royal Tenenbaum's France, Tryst with Destiny
Reason: Summer camp with no internet

Name: Niccolo Edwards
Date Leaving: August 16th (08/16/2015)
Date Returning: August 21st (08/21/2015)
Stories Affected Directly: Ascent and Betterment
Stories Affected Indirectly: Struggles of Noyyau
Reason: Work has me traveling to regions without internet access
Notes:
- I will not have any access to the internet for the whole week and therefore will not be online until Friday, or possibly Saturday.

Name: Royal Tenenbaum
Date Leaving: Now (8/20)
Date Returning: Unlikely ever
Stories Affected Directly: Nostalgie de la Boue
Stories Affected Indirectly: None
Reason: Inactive
- If any of you guys want to stay in contact, message me for my email. It was fun! A good 3-4 years.

i'll do one for moai NOTE:It's a joke
Date Leaving:Already left
Date Returning:holiday season
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): The Conquest ofJustinian II The Czar's Republic The Timurid Challenge: The Greatest Khan [LoR] The City Between the Rivers The Republic of China: 1000th Post Special CaterMoai:Earth 1000AD
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power):Ethiopia,the land of wonder
Reason:School

Oh and another note, this is for when you are legitimately leaving and not taking a break or are busy

This should be stickied.

Someone should poke a mod or admin.

Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: mid-September
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): Write Your Own History and Ironclad Oath
Reason (not necessary): Stuff to do

Another note, you don't necessarily have to be completely gone, just gone enough to where we don't expect updates. That's why I put two different sections for how you affect stories. You might be able to vote or so but not update.

no worries :)

So, i'm going on a trip where there isn't any internet.
Name: VGL
Date Leaving: 18th September
Date Returning: 19th September
Stories Affected Directly: None
Stories Affected Indirectly: Nearly every IAAR
Reason: Trip

Name: TheNoob
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: Sometime next week
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): Germany: Ein Neuer Tag and Canada: Syrup, Moose, and Beyond
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): Mostly every IAAR in this forum
Reason (not necessary): Work and family stuff

Name': mrrandomplayer
Date Leaving: Friday, October 24th at 11:30
Date. Returning: Saturday, November 1st at 9:00
Stories Affected Directly: Sri Lanka 2, Persia
Stories Affected Indirectly: RRIG, I honestly have no idea how much/little internet access I will have, so it really depends.
Reason: School exchange trip.

I would update the post. IF I COULD!

You control a sticky thread in a central subforum and you can't edit it, because you are too new... Wow! :lol:

Because it isn't even me anymore :lol:

Name: Kinkaz
Date Leaving: 26/11/14
Date Returning: ???
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): Remove Kebab
Reason (not necessary): Due to my excessive usage on the main computer at my room (including constant rages that occur a lot since my computer crashes a lot), I have decided to self-impose a veto on my main computer and I'll use my netbook from now on. Actually, this is not quite a retirement but I won't be able to write stories anymore. I don't know when I will return to my main computer to be able to write stories, but doubtfully any time soon.

Name: Spirictum
Date Leaving: December 26th
Date Returning: January 2nd
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): None (The Democratic Caliphate to a certain extent though)
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): The Democratic Caliphate, A Tryst with Destiny, Dawn of Russians and The Golden Empire
Reason (not necessary): I'm going to São Paulo to spend the week with my family.

Top Bottom