Keldath addons

This is good to know. Thank you! However since both Sevomod and Dale make SDK changes, this mod (Kel+Gir+Dale+5uu+Sevo) necessarily has a merged executable file. Thus, in order to make further changes to the SDK (like merging it with Revolution, Eusebius' Religion mod, and Better AI) I would need the SDK source. So, does anyone know where I can get the SDK source for this mod?

BTW, not all of Dale is incorporated into Sevomod 3.3 is it? Stacked combat is not incorporated, IIRC.

As far as I know, Sevomod 3.3 = Sevomod 3.2 + Dale's Combat Mod, Gir only changes some python and XML files, and 5UU only adds XML and pictures files (although it may also change some python files as well).

BTW, not all of Dale is incorporated into Sevomod 3.3 is it? Stacked combat is not incorporated, IIRC.
Actually, Sevo put it in his mod, but in some cases it crashes (Ctrl-Alt-Del being the only way to exit!). I would have liked to try and fix it, but I don't have time at the moment.

wow.....neverthought this thread would come up again....

anywy - there is a source code for the latest vanilla mod that ive made.

i think its availbe on the main visa modpack site.

go to the project forum,
visa modpack
there in one of the thread there a link for the site browes there for it.

if you wont find it ill look in my files and send it to ya.

anyway - i reccomend you get warlords.
its a heaven and earth difference.
also in the vanilla warlords and in the visa mod pack - which is a very very advanced sevo mod +5uu.

Thanks for the reply, Keldath. Unfortunately, I could not find the SDK source for the Vanilla (sevo+5uu+KelGirDale) mod on the Visa website. There are several links to Visa SDK source, but unless I'm mistaken Visa is a warlords only mod, right? :confused:

I would appreciate it if you could post or send me the SDK source for the Vanilla mod.

BTW, I do intend on getting Warlords eventually. :p But I just recently acquired Civ4 and money's in short supply right now.

Thanks for the reply, Keldath. Unfortunately, I could not find the SDK source for the Vanilla (sevo+5uu+KelGirDale) mod on the Visa website. There are several links to Visa SDK source, but unless I'm mistaken Visa is a warlords only mod, right? :confused:

I would appreciate it if you could post or send me the SDK source for the Vanilla mod.

BTW, I do intend on getting Warlords eventually. :p But I just recently acquired Civ4 and money's in short supply right now.

Well if it doesn't come with the full download on the Old Versions button, then it isn't there...and I checked and I don't have it either. You won't find it in the Source Code section as everything else on that website is ViSa only.

Yup! My bad. :blush: It's in the full download of the old version. I can't believe I missed that. :shake:

Well if it doesn't come with the full download on the Old Versions button, then it isn't there...and I checked and I don't have it either. You won't find it in the Source Code section as everything else on that website is ViSa only.

Top Bottom