Quot Capita

That's the point of mastery victory
You play till the end, and every aspect counts to your victory - or to your defeat

Thats ******ed.

I recall my first instance with the Mastery Victory option, and I checked it on at the beginning of the game, however it was not clear to me that it WIPED OUT all other victory conditions. :/ Master victory is a little silly!

Hi Avain;

I know this is an old mod and that Majesty has replaced it, in spirit at least, but I'd rather use Quot Capita the original.

I'm having issues with the purge of inquisitors. I have the correct conditions and options set to use them, but the option doesn't show up for me.

In the same game, AI can use it. Is there a way to fix it?

Does anyone know where can I find original Quot Capita mod, not Majesty? Download link leads to atomicgamer which... well... died.
Same here, I'd love to get a download of the original Quot Capita, it was one of my absolute favorite Civ4 mods of all time. My computer died recently so I'm trying to gather some of my favorite mods I had lost when my last computer blew up on me. Majesty looks and sounds great too but I can't get it to run, it crashes on startup.

Same here, I'd love to get a download of the original Quot Capita, it was one of my absolute favorite Civ4 mods of all time. My computer died recently so I'm trying to gather some of my favorite mods I had lost when my last computer blew up on me. Majesty looks and sounds great too but I can't get it to run, it crashes on startup.
Yeah, avain did a wonderful job with both Quot Capita and Variets Delectat!
I think I have 8.1 stored somewhere on my old computer, will look around for it.

Hey, Guys, what's going on?

I downloaded and put it in Mods. I can launch the mod without problems. But when it is there, it is BtS, only that it offers to Unload the mod. I looked at the folders, and there is lots of content. I looked at the .ini file and changed modular loading to 1, it didn´t help. Any ideas what the problem might be ? How is the .ini file supposed to look ?

Wow great! I just downloaded and installed from your link and it runs perfect. Thank you so much AbsintheRed you just made my day!:goodjob:
Actually I also found avain's extra civs for Varietas Delectat among my backup files.
Those are compatible with Quot Capita too, there is an option for it in the installer!
You can check the civs in the first post of the Varietas Delectat thread, and here is the link for the download:
https://mega.nz/#!joJEzLCB!DT3UFR7LMhBPPJiM4d5WlY_Og3GdMXPBD7BwP1Kn-C8

I downloaded and put it in Mods. I can launch the mod without problems. But when it is there, it is BtS, only that it offers to Unload the mod. I looked at the folders, and there is lots of content. I looked at the .ini file and changed modular loading to 1, it didn´t help. Any ideas what the problem might be ? How is the .ini file supposed to look ?
It's a little unclear in your post, sry if it's a silly question: you do have BtS (3.19), right?

Top Bottom