Deathwing and Grey Knight Terminators (Dec 12th 2007)

What would be cool is (this could take quite a while and might not look as good as I thought) you take muffins' units and make them all look like one army, say ultramarines, with blue and yellow and orange, and have them all colored like that except for a little civ-colored bit somewhere.

Ok, the second question is what colour do you want them in?

To match either (or both - or am I getting greedy?) of the ones you've done; if I had to choose, I'd request white.

Happy Holidays,

Oz

What would be cool is (this could take quite a while and might not look as good as I thought) you take muffins' units and make them all look like one army, say ultramarines, with blue and yellow and orange, and have them all colored like that except for a little civ-colored bit somewhere.
While that would be cool, that is more than a simple pallette swap, and im not sure if i would be able to pull it off yet. i might look it a bit later and see if it is possible.

To match either (or both - or am I getting greedy?) of the ones you've done; if I had to choose, I'd request white.
Ok, i've started on some other Grey Knights, but i can do more Deathwing units too. it might take a while, with other stuff im doing, so hang tight! :)

Ok, i've started on some other Grey Knights, but i can do more Deathwing units too. it might take a while, with other stuff im doing, so hang tight! :)

You're a gentleman and a scholar. :)

Merry Christmas,

Oz

Top Bottom