Robotech/Macross Valkyrie

Wyrmshadow

Deity
Well I personally prefer 'Veritech'.

This is the non-transforming VF-1S. No Civ color.

Download

Don't worry. I have big plans.

Very nice, Wyrmshadow! The death animation is very realistic :goodjob:.

Big plans? I'm already dancing with excitement :woohoo:

This is exciting...I requested "unchanging: veritechs when I first joined...

these go STRAIGHT into MWNN!!! thanks Wyrm!!!!

PS: not requesting, just curious if you have any other VF1(?) in plans?...I would be happy to find the patterns and such for you...

This is exciting...I requested "unchanging: veritechs when I first joined...

these go STRAIGHT into MWNN!!! thanks Wyrm!!!!

PS: not requesting, just curious if you have any other VF1(?) in plans?...I would be happy to find the patterns and such for you...

I'm not going to spoil anything by blabbing.

I think this unit qualifies as the longest in developement because the last time I touched this... it was 4 years ago!

Nicely done. I loved the Robotech series! I think it came around some time after Starblazers, another favorite cartoon of mine.

I'm not going to spoil anything by blabbing.

/me holds his breath for a VF-0S...or a VF-1D...

Nicely done. I loved the Robotech series! I think it came around some time after Starblazers, another favorite cartoon of mine.

I honestly cannot believe you referenced Starblazers in the same post as Robotech...Shame on you!!

there was NOTHING wrong with Starblazer (I can STILL sing the song..."Our Star...Blazers...")...its just that it has no place being discussed among the creative genius that is Robotech (Lets not even MENTION the Invid invasion)

BTW, these are mine. And yes.. that VF-1S is an original.

Spoiler :

This is beautiful. Thank you for the early Christmas present. :goodjob:

Man this unit brings back memories. Robotech was the series that got me interested in japanese animation.

Interesting.

For those that are interested I made a fully tranformable Super Veritech

Top Bottom