Balkan Knights

Virote_Considon

The Great Dictator
Currently, this is just a one-unit pack, slowly waiting to be filled up!

Balkan Knight

Animated Preview:

Default -> Fortify -> Attack -> Victory -> Run -> Fortify -> Attack -> Death

This is a Generic Balkan Knight, based upon one of Partizanac's image.

readme.txt said:
Known shortcomings:
-In the death animation, a very dark shadow appears near the legs. It is barely visible in-game, and is most visible in the SW direction flc.

I have included two .ini files, one which links to the Crusader sounds from Conquests (which I think are more suiting), and one which links to only "vanilla" sound effects.

*RESERVED FOR MOUNTED BALKAN KNIGHT*

That guy looks really tough! Nice unit, Virote! :)

Well Done Virote_Considon... Shows Great Aggressive Strength and ability to wield that Sword. The animations all appear to have good flc speeds with no slow-motion Run or Death. Excellent Job on this unit..."Top Shelf" :goodjob:

Finally someone is doing some much needed units. Can't say that for someone else who is quite shy about that.

Though one is posted, this is looking like a very good....

Question though: on the Balcan Knight (the very first unit posted), did it not have any emblem/insignia/crest on the shield? It just seems kind of empty, like something is missing.

Other than that it's a great unit. Good to see more from that area of Europe :goodjob:

This is not only excellent, but will be very useful for many, I'm sure. Thanks a lot! I'm definitely looking forward to the remainder of the pack.

In the default the footknight looks almost out-of-breath :lol:
Fine unit, VC :thumbsup:

Finally someone is doing some much needed units. Can't say that for someone else who is quite shy about that.

I thought that all units are much needed units by someone... :)

Top Bottom