Cruise Mine December 23, 2007

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This Cruise Mine was made from the Naval Mine that was originally uploaded by Pesoloco and that I remade with additions quite a while ago.

This Version has all of the same additions and adjustments as what I added to the Naval Mine as well as the New Addition of a Civ Specific Colored Flag that will indicate who the unit belongs to when more than one CIV can build it. Read Me file included.
...Other than this, I wanted to add this unit to the Data Base before it was lost. :)
File Restored in the Link
Get the Unit Zip File Here

Preview: Default-Run, Explode, Diffuse

Attachments

• Cruise Mine Default-Run.gif
    Cruise Mine Default-Run.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Cruise Mine Explode.gif
    Cruise Mine Explode.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Cruise Mine Diffuse.gif
    Cruise Mine Diffuse.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 355
aaglo... Well in EFZI2 it is used as a "Special" Unit made available by the Crafty Nerds. It is a Remote controlled Naval Mine and don't ask how it propels itself...only the Nerds know the answer to this :lol:
It has Radar and Detects invisible (so it can "see" the Giant Squids) and it is set as a Naval Power for the AI. Cost 70, Moves 8, Attack 9, Defense 7 with 3 Hit Points. Still have to have 3 of them to Kill a Giant Squid :)

I am quite sure that Players with more Traditional Games may not be as able to use such a Unit due to the Lack of Settings in the Editor for placement and use.
It is a Novel unit for Games where it can be explained as to what it is and how it works. Good Luck on that :)

Thanks Sandris, Hope you can find a way to use it too.

A very nice unit. I suspect that it might be useable in a SteamPunk mod similar to the EFZI2 technique.
BTW, how do you use it in a game?
I am quite sure that Players with more Traditional Games may not be as able to use such a Unit due to the Lack of Settings in the Editor for placement and use.
It is a Novel unit for Games where it can be explained as to what it is and how it works. Good Luck on that :)

Thanks Sandris, Hope you can find a way to use it too.
Just in case someone might see this and not know about the land mines thread - I think there's some discussion there about naval mines. Discussion, if not a general solution.

Great addition to the game.

Merry Xmas everyone.

How do you go about installing this??

Thanks

Top Bottom