Celtica: Gallic Units Pack 1

Sweetness! You will keep everybody VERY busy updating their mods!

These Celtic warriors are superb! :thumbsup:

I actually work a Mod named The Age of Colonization and I need some units (many units). Can you help me? Thanks.

Of course I would like to help you with your mod. I like a lot historical period of exploration and colonization. Actually, I permanently have about different 10-12 units in my process list for different civs, different eras and military types. Very soon I`ll begin posting of some of my Renaissance units. :)

WOW!!! I didn't realise you were already hard at work on your Celtic units. I particularly like the detail on the spearman's spearhead in the civpedia pic.

Two requests, though:

1. When you make javelineers in the future, could you make the javelins somewhat shorter? To me they look awfully long for javelins, especially when they get twirled about.

2. The Gaesatae (literally "spearmen") were buck naked Celtic warrior bands for hire (more or less) with spiky limed whitish hair and shields. They are famous for getting their butts kicked at the Battle of Telamon in 225BC against the Romans. Would it be hard to turn your Gallic Spearman into one of these guys, sort of like your Hellenic Javileneer (w coy pose, of course)? Pics:

Very nice, I'll have to update the French as soon as I have repaired the damage to my computer.

Thanks to people like you, I'll probably not lose interest in my mod despite the nasty virus that deleted all my computer :)

Very nice units.

Amazing units, Sandris, as always! The designs on the shields are incredible (as are the shields themselves).

Great units guy, thanks for them. Happy new year '08.
Peace & love, much love - :)

When I read "Celtica: Gallic Units Pack 1", I had a hunch Sandris had created them. I was right!!!

Very cool units, looks like you're jumping around the Mediterranean with the units you've created!!

Top Bottom