Earliest AI win times?

chazzycat

Deity
I'm just curious, what are the earliest wins you guys have seen from the AI in BNW? Please include the victory type, difficulty, turn number and game speed.

In G&K I had seen the AI launch spaceships before turn 250 (standard speed) on immortal. But it really doesn't seem to be anywhere close to that anymore. In fact, I haven't actually lost to an AI yet. It would be helpful to have some data points from a wider group of players about this.

Rare waited for AI to win. In GnK I remember AI SV at 330 turn, probably Immortal. Also once AI finished Appollo and entered last era ~ turn 200.

On highest difficulties, there's a point AI will spam cities like mad, even if they were going 3 cities during the first 120 turns or so. The 5% science penalty per city really hurt them, runnaways are no more such fast techers like before. They are unable to make a decent culture game, on immortal if you go culture you can easily double their tourism with a few wonders and some planning. On domination, I never lost by domination, so is hard to tell. I would say that diplomatic victory with a top 1 Greece could be the worst issue. Greece could hit the win as soon as the first world leader congress votes are set, with their 300 avergaing points in each CS.

If on G&K 250 was the average for deity, 300 for immortal, now I wont give their win before 300 in deity, but still have to see them close to win me to talk about their turns with property.

I have seen the AI win before turn 50.

By capturing my city.

Usually because I had no military trying to build a wonder and suddenly the AI has a dozen units pouring into my territory.

haha, ok. I should have specified, I meant more science & culture victories. Thanks for the responses though guys, keep em coming.

In my first bnw game (emperor) I won a cultural game with the French on turn 350 or so, I remember that Poland would have win a diplo game only one turn after hadn't I won.
I would probably would have been able to buy off a CS last minute though.

My best SV win is at turn 240, I haven't played higher than King level though, so haven't seen AI win yet

Top Bottom