Napoleon: nomad for 223 turns!

black213

Emperor
Huge earth map with true start locations, 17 random AI civs with me being Korea.
After beginning to explore Europe, I noticed Paris being in the place of Portugal, with amazingly low population and no useful tiles.
Spoiler :

I made the assumption that Napoleon couldn't settle due to the close Netherlands, and after further investigation thanks to the replay system he decided to be a nomad for a whole 223 turns.
Spoiler :

Notice the "223 - Paris is founded."

That is just awesome. I can imagine it already, Napoleon on his little horse wandering for 200 something years because he was scared of playground bully william :D

I get this sometimes. Once, the Germans settled 5800 years after they should have. I crushed them .

I applaud his ability to dodge any barbarians and military units of other civs that came across his settler.

So the French would be like one of those isolated tribes in the jungle?

Maybe this kind of things happens with crowded maps. I saw screenshots whit CS settlers, unable to move to settle elsewhere.

This happens way more often than it should. It happens most often on mostly mountainous maps... so I've stopped playing random games. One game I got a 10player game and for the entirety of the game one civilization was missing. A message said something along the lines of "An Unknown Civilization has been defeated." So when checking out the replay to see how exactly he was defeated I noticed... he never made a city. As far as I could tell he was roaming around and the rampant barbarians killed him.

Top Bottom