True start location Earth map for BNW

There is already one available. If you download the "Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack" and select the Giant Earth map included with it, you can play the BNW civs in their true starting locations.

I love love love love Legendary Earth MOD. I use to play with England and had the most fun.

Please make one compatible for BNW mac version!!!!!

I tried to find "Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack", but since I have an app store version on my mac, this one is completely useless.

I've been playing the new BNW civs with TSL on Gedemon's updated Giant Earth map in his YnAEMP pack on the Steam Workshop. Try it if your system can handle the load, believe me its worth it.

Dark_Jedi06 Please update your LEM to be copatible, I absolutely love it.

There is already one available. If you download the "Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack" and select the Giant Earth map included with it, you can play the BNW civs in their true starting locations.

Where can I download it? I really want a World map with true starting locations so bad... :(

Are there any maps which are like the old Earth maps in Civ 1+2, whereby the civs are random but will all start in their proper places?

I did read what you wrote, you said you don't use steam ( which the game uses so this is a bit...sketchy?)

I wonder why it is that you are using a game that connects to steam but won't use the game supplied functionality to download mods? I have my suspicions.

You are also being quite rude but don't worry I am sure Gedemon, whose map is fantastic btw, will upload it here eventually.

Be patient if you aren't willing to use in game features.

Since nobody else seems to want to make this explanation, I'll just explain why I need all mods linked to CivFanatics. I use a mac, and steam mods can't be subscribed to for Mac, even though you can download the game and play it through Steam.

PorkDeluxe, I have a Mac as well, and thought this was the case...
But! If you go onto steam and suscribe to the mod, it will then get downloaded onto your computer.

Then go to your library/applicationsupport/steam/userdata/(whatevernumberishere)/ugc/referenced and the files for the mod will be there.

Then take the mod out of the folder and expand it to get the mod data, which will be different folders, maps, etc. (I use Ez7z to expand them).

Then, take all the items, put into them into a folder. Then go to finder/documents/aspyr/civ5/MODS and drag the folder into there. They should then be in the mod menu!
Sorry for the long reply, hopefully this works for you! It looks like it takes some effort, but it takes a minute, if that.

True Start Locations maps are one of the most popular ways of playing the dang game. I just cannot understand why the developers never integrate it in to the main game. I like mods and all, but it sure would be cool if it were just a normal option already.

Because they would be flamed for it anyways. Europe to big/small, include america y/n? etc etc etc

Top Bottom