CFC Steam Group

Useless on the CnB servers (which are the only ones I play on) as we already have a goomba stomp mod that delivers an instant kill. Good for everyone I guess, but I don't see many soldiers landing on people's heads.

Its pretty hard to land on someone's head anyway

I like these new soldier items because they seem to give him two different strategies for the soldier as a lone wolf player and a team assister. The new rocket jumping weapons help soldiers who go on lone rampages last longer, and team soldiers can use the riding crop and the buff banner to help their teammates. Pretty neat, and I hope the medic gets some new epic weapons. :please:

Meh, the medic xbow isn't that great outside of medieval mode. Besides comepleting the set and giving the self-heal bonus, it's a pretty suckish weapon. It's good if you're a docile pocket medic, ironically.

Eh, I like it. I just use it like the Huntsman, and you can easily get 60 damage off at a decent range. Extra health is just gravy.

You'll be more helpful if you heal your team mates instead. Also the huntsman is lame, I've been disappointed with it as it has too large of a hitbox so no challenge or skill needed at all :/

And who said you can't heal your teammates if you have a crossbow? I was talking about when you're alone. Also, huntspro is awesome.

They had something like it in the beta. I'm just a little saddened by the fact that engy isn't getting anything new. :(

Uh, no. Its a free week of TF2. This has been mentioned before (and there have been free weekends before too).

EDIT: And apparently it is now free to play. Thank you Valve for not using a 2 in there. And now no one has an excuse not to play it :p

This isn't surprising in the least, they make more money from people buying new item sets (quicker than trading or waiting for them to drop) than selling the game anyway and it has been out for almost 4 years now.

Gabe must be swimming in dollars and cents while delaying Episode 3 :p

Here's the newly-released and shiny Meet the Medic video, for anyone who wants to see it.

My new spray.

I'm tempted to wear that helmet :p (And buy the Soldier's helmet with the Lt. General's stars).

Though I am not loading up Steam just yet. Sill waiting for Garry to fix Gmod after the latest source engine update fubared it.