Korea and Ancient Wonders DLC Video!

According to an unreliable historical theory that placed the Chinese Ming Dynasty Treasure Fleet in the Americas.....

Anyway, could someone post pictures of the new achievements? Pretty please? They won't display on Steam for me, and the names are witty! Taekwon-DOH, The Choson One, etc etc. :D

Koreans, and maybe other Asians, settled the Americas

So that's why the Yin-Yang symbol appears all over native American art? ;)

I do think the ubiquitous Junk would make a great Chinese UU; they're so iconic.

So that's why the Yin-Yang symbol appears all over native American art? ;)

I do think the ubiquitous Junk would make a great Chinese UU; they're so iconic.

...let's see it then...

Chinese junk would be great as another Chinese UU, it's sad that Civ V only lets each civ have 2 UU/UB/UTI.

Not to be a pest....but can no one post the achievement pics? I remember it was traditional before DLC came out for fans to post screenshots of the achievements. =|

I wonder what the "It's satrap" achievement looks like. :O

Chinese junk would be great as another Chinese UU, it's sad that Civ V only lets each civ have 2 UU/UB/UTI.

Not to be a pest....but can no one post the achievement pics? I remember it was traditional before DLC came out for fans to post screenshots of the achievements. =|

I wonder what the "It's satrap" achievement looks like. :O

Lol, that's the pun yes. But can anyone see the Steam achievement pictures? Or is it just that only the titles of the achievements are up? :O

Five bucks for three wonders...?

Just a curious thought, what do you think of a Korean War scenario?

It's interesting but there were a lot of players in the war who didn't have cities here. We'd need some kind of set-up where China and the US and other countries could spawn units at either end.

Firstly, I'm curious to see how three new wonders put into the game will actually work in terms of balance. Wonders generally do have some sort of effect in that regard, so I'm curious to see how this is going to work out. The scenario to go with it, though, sounds quite interesting.

Secondly, 'less clever' in the video made me cringe. At least he didn't say 'less cleverer'.

Thirdly, the Korean scenario strikes me as rather odd. A scenario for survival rather than conquest? Hmm, I don't usually like it when I lose cities...

Thirdly, the Korean scenario strikes me as rather odd. A scenario for survival rather than conquest? Hmm, I don't usually like it when I lose cities...

1066 was a survival one if you play as Anglo-Saxon England, much like this.

Two UU's again?

Man...

Am I the only one who thinks Korea's color scheme seems to be an eyesore? I mean looking at the Korean city name panels is a little difficult.

Am I the only one who thinks Korea's color scheme seems to be an eyesore? I mean looking at the Korean city name panels is a little difficult.

I'm not one to complain about the color schemes usually either, but yes, it is rather hard on the eyes IMO.

they really want this to be a war game, i swear on the geman guys life.

Originial Civs with 2 UU 8 out of 18
DLC Civs with 2 UU 4 out of 7

it is 50-50, so not bad imho

They really should balance this out in a a patch. I'd like to see each civ have 2 UUs and 2 UBs

Top Bottom