Morrowind!

weclome capt. what where u in your game?
Right now i'm a lil devil wooden archer :p have a bow and sword.

It's always nice to have the lurkers beginning to post. :)

SunTzu, tip on early-level levelling up - get lots of gold and train up your major/minor skills. :) Unlike most RPGs, I've levelled up faster this way, than thru old-fashioned hacking-and-slashing.

I also find the books fascinating. Esp the one called the Lusty Argonian Maid... :lol:

Well this is gonna seem rather funny to you probably because it sure was to me, but I was an Imperial with Ordinator Armor as my suit, a Dai-Katana as my weapon of choice, and I had a longbow for archery, and even went to far to make spells that could make a giant fireball or unlock a 100pt door at my touch. I was a jack-of-all-trades I guess you could say...

Redguard with Ordinator armor too. :) Best medium armor I can find so far.

Using the Cysameum or something two-handed long blade. Max chop/slash/thrust dmg at 70/40/40. :yeah:

well right now the Chi light armor is the best, i'm completely suited all in white armor.

is it good to kill alot of people out on the road? :p

Cool, just gotta remember to never talk to an Ordinator no matter what, and also, I believe that it is the best Medium armor you will find hands down unless you have Tribunal in which case I think Adamantium armor is the best... And I haven't seen your sword I guess but the Daedric Dai-Katana I had sure did the trick... And yes, that Lusty Argonian Maid book was a real laugh to me :lol:

is there a way to bring up the world map so can see where i'm going, i'm relaly lost lol. I'm at Arzel instead of Balmore.

If your using the computer, the right mouse button should bring up all those screens, theres one of the area you are in in the top right corner of this, there should then be a world button to where you are and stuff once you press it. One thing about that though, is that you only see what you've explored.

I had the Daedric katana too (the one worth 50k, but it's one-handed), but then got this thru the 2nd last Legion quest (read my earlier post ;)). :D

Too late, I was attacked by an Ordinator in Morag Mar (or something). Feeling pissed, just killed the darn fellow. Now a trip into Vivec is really fun. :lol:

Originally posted by SunTzu
is it good to kill alot of people out on the road? :p
Fun, but unprofitable. ;)

For real fun, try visiting Daedric ruins at night. W/o torchlight or night-eyes. :D

ok cool, didn't know that ;) thanks

Haha... Now theres something real fun to do, and hey... Ordinators aren't your friends so uhh... take them all! hehe

I would highly recommend beating the main quest as soon as possible, lots of doors open after that, not to mention gives you a purpose of existing ;). But as they say, each to his own.

In a matter of speaking... Anything you get from the 'blademaster' is consider the main quest according to BethSoft, and any quest you get as blademaster also, so the Neverine prophecies, the Horator quests to. I may have missed it, but anyone get the first expansion, Tribunal here?

i'm going to obtain the xpansions soon :)

Originally posted by XIII
Fun, but unprofitable. ;)

For real fun, try visiting Daedric ruins at night. W/o torchlight or night-eyes. :D

Now thats a lot of fun :D

Myself I had most of the best armours in the game and several daedric weapons including a two handed battle axe with a rating of 1-90. Now that was strong but made the game too easy. Only thing tough after that was picking anything up. My armour was too heavy to carry much else :)

Meh, it's very hard at night. For some reason, my Morrowind is extremely dark and Gamma Correction won't work. If I walk into a bandit cave or such, I can't see a thing unless near a torch. Absolutely.

Gee!

Originally posted by Solver
Meh, it's very hard at night. For some reason, my Morrowind is extremely dark and Gamma Correction won't work. If I walk into a bandit cave or such, I can't see a thing unless near a torch. Absolutely.

Gee!
That's what happened to me too, when I first started in the game. Pretty bad, 'cause I carried a two-handed sword. Couldn't hold weopan and torch at the same time. Had to depend heavily on the music; once it changed to something sinister, you know someone's coming...

I think the Night-eyes spell shld solve your problem, though myself hasn't used it yet. :)

Anyone has tried entering the Red Mountain? :D

Top Bottom