Morrowind!

My only complaint is there are no dragons in Morrowind. :( In Might and Magic VI it was so much fun slaying the dragons. :D

And have I mentioned that I hate those Cliff Racers? My character's speed is like 295 and still can't outrun those cliff racers sometimes. :hammer:

Check out my Daedric Collection:

http://www.civfanatics.net/misc/dadric_collection.jpg

:)

Wow thats quite a collection :) right now i'm struggling to get a full armor, sword, shield and bow/arrows :(
I almost have all Chitin armor, but i'm a wood elf, so ya know, its kinda hard for lil ole me to carry alot of things.
Btw what character are you TF?

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Check out my Daedric Collection:

http://www.civfanatics.net/misc/dadric_collection.jpg

:)
Cool collection. :) Question - where do you keep your extra stuff? I don't think you'll carry it everywhere, do you? Will they disappear if I just dump them somewhere?

Another Q - how do you enchant an item with 'constant' spell (like Night-eyes)?

I "acquired" the Nerano Manor in Balmora. :evil: It's a pretty big house with plenty of tables, shelves, barrels, chests, drawers. :D

I use that as my home and base of operation relatively early in the game.

Will they disappear if I just dump them somewhere?
Depends on the place... If you put them outside, they probably will disappear after a while. But if you put them in an empty house (like me), they should stay there forever and you don't even need to lock the doors.

Another Q - how do you enchant an item with 'constant' spell (like Night-eyes)?
You need a soul gem that contains either the soul of Ascended Sleeper or Golden Saint. Once you have the soul gem, go to an enchanter and be sure to change the enchanting option to Constant Effect (default is cast on strike/use).

Originally posted by XIII
How do you 'acquire' it? :confused: Thru some quests? Or just walk me and take over... ? :D
No quest. Just go into a house you like, eliminate its inhabitant, and you are the new owner of the house. :D

The "Taunt" option is handy in this case so you are not committing a crime. :)

You'll have to tell me how Bloodmoon is SunTzu, I can't wait to get it myself. As for the arrow problem, I can relate to you, everyone is always saying how easy it I in the beginning, but I remember (vividly) being spell bound when I first got Morrowind, and now when I start a new character I am always scrounging for money. It takes time, and I would recommend following the main quest, as it leads you to some good sources for money.

Nerano... That rings a bell for some reason, did you kill him or did you find him dead already Thunderfall? It would be wise to save the game before you kill any non-violent NPC though, because sometimes it ruins the main quest, if it does a message pops up saying 'the thread of prophecy is ruined..' etc. etc. On the subject of houses, it is possible to get your own, they call it a 'strong hold' and they make it as you go through 'great house' quests. (the Great houses are factions, they are Hlaalu\Redoran\Telvanni) but be wary of joining one, as often time memebers of other houses start to hate you, refusing services and other things. Telvanni is centered around Mages, Redoran Warriors, and Hlaalu thieves. Hlaalu has the best stronghold though, so many people join them for fun, it's located next to Balmora, the other two get strongholds in the middle of nowhere.

As Telvanni I got a 'tower' built for me out somewhere in the grazeland region. It is pretty cool, you have your own 'centurion guards' and all the drawers and tables have a script on them, so it's easier to arrange things on them (when dropping from your inventory) and you get free books and potion in there to, it's a good place to teleport to when in danger. But like most things in Morrowind, you have to quest to get it, and can't just buy it with money. The quests aren't particularly easy either. Some people were underwhelmed by it, but I like it, and there are some mods that embellish on them, setting up entire shops in your stronghold :D.

Has anyone joined one of the Great Houses? Anyone thought about it besides me? ;)

No, I hadn't joined any of the Great Houses. Yet. ;) Thought of finishing up on the pro-Imperial quests first (you know, the Legion, the Fighter Guild etc).

Just remembered; I'd 'cleared' the Council Club tavern in Balmora as part of a little job for the Legion.

Now it's eeriely empty. I think I'll use it as my temp base. :yeah:

LoL, isn't it funny how the people on the roof of the place are still there. And, of course they still dislike the playable character.

PC is always better man

I just find PC games to be better than Console, although i haven't played any Final Fantasy games(which i love) on PC :(

TF, u should create a Morrowind forum ;)
I take it that the 2 xpacks are already available for PC? Hmmm i'll have to get them :D

Alright update on Link the Wood Elf ;)
I'm an operative in the Thieves Guild. But i'm stuck on a mission. I'm done with Balmora missions and i'm in Ale'Rudh (spell check :p ) Well i've killed a lone wizard(with only my bow...again :( ) and i've got to steal a Katana from the Mages Guild. I've looked everywhere but there are some chests that i cannot open yet because i don't have the skill. They are like level 65 - 80 chests. I'm guessing the Katana is in one of them...am i wrong?
Oh and i'm now Level 4 :D
I can't receive training for some reason from the lowly theives(security, sneak and acrobatics) why is that?

I did that quest myself - but I can't remember where's that armor located... I *think* it's somewhere in the blacksmith's... Not really sure.

Wait, a katana? Maybe you got a different mission fr mine... :)

If your skill stat is too high, sometimes you can no longer receive training fr these guys... Otherwise, maybe you don't have enough gold. Can't think of anything else.

i have enough gold, they just say they can't train me. Its weapon in the mage's guild. It was supposed to be empty, but there was one gaurd there and i killed him

Top Bottom