Morrowind!

Well i've already taken two manors in Balmora, the Nemaro and Hlaalu Manors :D So i have alot of room for stuff, although i don't have much stuff now :(

Originally posted by Stormbringer
can someone make a list of people who can train skills to very high? its a pain to go running around looking for someone to train conjugation to more then 50
Look up www.gamefaqs.com ;) I think someone made up a list there... But personally I'll not read it, since I want to figure it all out by myself. :)

Last night, did a couple of thief quests. But my methods were somewhat unthieflike. Just walked in, took the item in question, teleported out, paid fines. :lol: Didn't kill anybody, just in case I need them in future. :D

Originally posted by XIII
The +24 strength comes fr a little amulet I had enchanted. +24 to Fortify Attribute Strength constant. :)

What kind of powerfull soul did you used for that?

Ok, level 26. I'm close to becoming the leader of the theives guild. I'm still looking for that damn mud crab TF :lol:
I raided one hell of a daedric ruin and got a load of weapons and money. I had 3 Daedra Tanto's kept one(shortblade and its my best weapon now) and sold the others. I now have 23,000 septims(gold) :D I have 3 grand soul gems now. A regular one, one that has Hunger in it and another that has Origin in it. So now i want to enchant something, and right now when i try to get someone to enchant a glass curaiss, but it won't ever list what i can put onto the curaiss to enchant it

I found that mudcrab and i've raided another Daedric Ruin.

i was feeling really good about my game, until i read this thread:rolleyes: now i realize how low a level i am... only level 6. i got it about a week ago, started about ten games, and finally chose my current one as a "good start." i am a custom fighter/thief and have completed most of the gniss legion missions, and all of the balmora thief guild missions.

BTW, what class and level is everyone?

Originally posted by SunTzu
So now i want to enchant something, and right now when i try to get someone to enchant a glass curaiss, but it won't ever list what i can put onto the curaiss to enchant it
Don't enchant glass weapon or armors... They can hold very little enchantment. Ebony and Daedric items can hold MUCH more enchantment. That's why I only wear heavy armors now. :)
BTW, what class and level is everyone?
Here is my character:

The game is a little too easy now. :cry: :D

what'd u use to take the screen shot? I'll take one of my character and current collection of weapons.
And i won't be able to enchant any armor since the best light armor is Glass armor(right?)

Originally posted by SunTzu
what'd u use to take the screen shot? I'll take one of my character and current collection of weapons.
And i won't be able to enchant any armor since the best light armor is Glass armor(right?)
They can be enchanted but it's not worth the effort.

You can take screenshots by hitting the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard -- this will save the screenshot in BMP format. But first you need to set "Screen Shot Enable=1" in the morrowind.ini file in the Morrowind folder.

Here's my current stats. I can't figure out how to get my strenght back up to 78

here it is

Attachments

• screenshot 0.jpg
    screenshot 0.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 220
ahhhh thanks ;) it's been hard destroyng daedra's

one word: WOW;)

Well i raided Ghost Gate and completed my set of glass armor and i stole another set of glass armor and sold it. I now have $98,000 septims(gold) :D I'm level 33 now and i'm now getting high members of the fighters guild to help the theives guild in fighting the commona tong.

Attachments

• screenshot 1.jpg
    screenshot 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 185
i found this awesome sword at Dren Plantation near Pelagaid. I believe it is called a Daederic Dai-Katana. Its highest damage is 1-60, i think. It takes 2 hands to use it though:cry:

Tadada! Master Theif i am, leading of the theives guild i am :evil:. I'm kicking ass and taking names. As TF knows i did have 90,000 gold. Well i've spent about 65,000 gold in training and i've sold new glass armor i've found and i have now 90,000 gold again :D My long sword skill is up to 80 and my medium armor skill is up to 50. I have a complete set of Indoril(ordinator) armor now after killing another Ordinator ;)

Top Bottom