New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

EEE_BOY, FYI the turn is to you ... not sure if the GMR notifications are working reliably for everybody.

It might be best to not rely on them for the time being and everybody just check the GMR web site manually during their playing time.

I will be heading out of town tomorrow and will be gone until late Sunday night or Monday morning. Just giving a heads up. Hopefully I can get a turn in but it looks like EEE is already enjoying his weekend. Have a good weekend everyone.

I will be heading out of town tomorrow and will be gone until late Sunday night or Monday morning. Just giving a heads up. Hopefully I can get a turn in but it looks like EEE is already enjoying his weekend. Have a good weekend everyone.

No, I was checking up the GMR client every hour yesterday from 6:00pm when I get back, till about 2:00am today. And I was so tired and had to go to sleep.

Taking turns now

Strange, I still cant connect in the GMR client and the website.

But I can receive other people finishing turns

EEE_Boy: have you tried signing out of GMR, restarting the app? some folks have reported that can help in situations such as you describe ...

It won't let me, just keep trying to connect to server. Also the website is not working for me so I can't download the client.

Did I just be put in the blacklist for trying to connect too many times yesterday?

Received technical support. Went to their secondary website and manually uploading now.

Spearman sends back report. Perfect spot spotted for our second city.
In time it should be a more marvelous city than Istanbul.
In Istanbul people are starting to sign up for this new adventure, founding a city which in time will be the most beautiful city of the world.

:eek: 4th unique lux spotted within 8 tiles from capital. :goodjob:

Nice land around, very few forest tiles but still some decent spots to settle. It's pretty desertic but we have a nice river covered with floodplains and mountains north of us. I dunno if it continue farther to the east... Need more data.

EDIT : I mean...5th unique lux :goodjob::goodjob:

Lucky. We've spotted two luxes, desert, tundra, sea. :cry:

:eek: 4th unique lux spotted within 8 tiles from capital. :goodjob:

Nice land around, very few forest tiles but still some decent spots to settle. It's pretty desertic but we have a nice river covered with floodplains and mountains north of us. I dunno if it continue farther to the east... Need more data.

EDIT : I mean...5th unique lux :goodjob::goodjob:

Similarly, 5th lux spotted but settle the 5th would stretch the empire shape too thin.

Not too Many Rivers though

I have 2 unique Luxs in sight, and they are both in my capital. Indian river valley clearly very fertile!

Perhaps we will take a leaf out of China's book and call ourselves the Middle Kingdom! Everything else sucks...

Second lux is The Other White Fiber, so we may be neighbours again, E.

:hammer2:error again, after I finish my turn, web server must have crashed :hammer2:

Edit: solved

The scouts of Rome tip their helms to the Siamese at the edge of the known Roman realm, and wish them well in their headstart on the mysterious ruins :D

The scouts of Rome tip their helms to the Siamese at the edge of the known Roman realm, and wish them well in their headstart on the mysterious ruins :D

RKH had to go to GMR website to check who the Roman scout is talking to, then he realised the Roman scout was talking to him.

Although not quite sure where the Roman realm lies exactly, RKH wants to claim the river site where Siamese warrior is currently standing. If Ceaser has objection on this claim, we shall negotiate another terms.

The Ottomans scouts stand amazed. They have found another ruin!
Does this mean they are all along on their continent?

Maybe they will need to build ships sooner than they thought.....

Top Bottom