W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

I know this is quite a bump, bit it's rather important (to me, anyway). Does anyone know if WINTER ever completed this unit? I've tried looking through the Unit Graphics subforum, and I can't find it. From this graphic, it looks like a wonderful ship, and I'd like to use it as a battlecruiser in my mod.

So can anyone in the know help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

I know this is quite a bump, bit it's rather important (to me, anyway). Does anyone know if WINTER ever completed this unit? I've tried looking through the Unit Graphics subforum, and I can't find it. From this graphic, it looks like a wonderful ship, and I'd like to use it as a battlecruiser in my mod.

So can anyone in the know help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, AFAIK, no.

-Oz

He has never posted any of the ships as completed units. I believe he is still working on them. They are not being made as a 3d model animated in a 3d program so I believe they are more painstaking to make.

If I can add my "bump" , I agree with Cheezy the Wiz
If we are short of one type of unit, its nice big "Industrial era" Capital ships , especially Japanese ships which were so distinctive and interesting
Wrymshadow has recently given us a "Fuso" , and I can only hope that W.I.N.T.E.R finishes some of the highly promising (and eagerly awaited by many) Jap carrier projects we have seen above , as well as the other Big Ships he was planning to do.

Kaga = Has already been done (see Wyrmshadow's WWII Navy thread)
Akagi = Almost done
Taiho = On halt
Ryujo = In queue

Bayern has priority

I got to BUMP this one. Winter appeared briefly and then went in hiding again or ??

These Japanese ships and that mentioned battlecruiser would be great.
Any news ?

Got to follow CEMO1956's "bump".. Given the excitement that Toms Shipyard had stirred up these IJN Carriers would be the icing on the cake !!! The Bayern would also be most welcome...

Top Bottom