(G&K) Can I get some help/comments please?

Walter R

Great Engineer
Hi All,

Some questions/observations that I noted down during current game and can you shed any light:

1. CS influence:
a) If more than one civ has full patronage does the rate of the player loss of influence stack?
b) If a civ has gone completely does their patronage effect still apply? (see above)

2. AI bombers: will the AI civ always tend to go for range promotions? (they seem to in my game, e.g. GW bombers are always attacking from 8 tiles away). Do you? (I tend to go for seige and air repair first)

3. Players view of cities with aircraft stationed: this one really confuses me - I can see that some AI cities have aircraft (and I can click to see what they are) even when they are not "in view/lit up", but other cities don't show when they have aircraft even when they are in view. It's nothing to do with spy placement in my case, and it doesn't seem to make any difference whether I'm at war or not. It all seems a bit random...

Appreciate any help with these.

Hey Guys,

I've been waiting patiently for some help/answers - please will someone oblige?

Hi All,

Some questions/observations that I noted down during current game and can you shed any light:

1. CS influence:
a) If more than one civ has full patronage does the rate of the player loss of influence stack?
b) If a civ has gone completely does their patronage effect still apply? (see above)

2. AI bombers: will the AI civ always tend to go for range promotions? (they seem to in my game, e.g. GW bombers are always attacking from 8 tiles away). Do you? (I tend to go for seige and air repair first)

3. Players view of cities with aircraft stationed: this one really confuses me - I can see that some AI cities have aircraft (and I can click to see what they are) even when they are not "in view/lit up", but other cities don't show when they have aircraft even when they are in view. It's nothing to do with spy placement in my case, and it doesn't seem to make any difference whether I'm at war or not. It all seems a bit random...

Appreciate any help with these.

I have no answer for your first two points, only for number three. It is all a bit random. Sometimes you can even see air units in undiscovered cities. There is nothing wrong with your game it is just a rather strange occurance which I would classify as a bug. :)

On your patronage questions:

(a) the effects of two or more civs finishing Patronage (G&K) do stack

(b) the effects continue even after a civ is eliminated from the game​

Both of these can be painful (and were eliminated in BNW :)).

Top Bottom