GiantGuineaPig's 2nd Pitboss game!

HitAnyKey said:
This is a Call for Support:

Any Civilization willing to assist me in surviving this onslaught attack from PMB by declaring war on him and helping to save my city will heavily rewarded when I am capable of doing so. If you are able to assist and my city of Shanghai survives in my hands, you will be granted at least one or two free techs from me depending on your involvement. (and possible additional support in the future)

This support would be needed as an immediate response, as it's possible I could lose this city in the next few turns and PMB would grow in strength and power because of it.

I may be interested in the heavily rewarded part of the question... you can make me an offer... :)

Cheers mate..

PMB

It seemed like a time limited offer, as in 'you have 24 hours to make terms or die' or some such. I can sympathise with you however, I too have been attacked by an aggressive civilization :p

HitAnyKey said:
Well the warmongering PMB obviusly had no intentions of peace, as he has now captured the lovely city of Shanghai.... :(

I had and i may have intentions of an understanding, but as long as we dont agree on something; peace , cease fire, aliance against one of your neighbours (as one of your allies suggested) or whatever you may think of, is not reasonable to expect a... oh ok.. rearm and regroup your defenses, i'll be here waiting to restart the war...

Get your facts straight.. i dont lie and i dont backstab, period. What i say i do it.. but never in any circustancy i led you to believe that there would be a cease fire... the game has it... and was never offered (or accepted).

Cheers

PMB

PS. does any of you guys know i to change the turn time from 24 to 20 hours in pitboss? I host a 3 players game and would like to change it... thanks.

Hi all.
I too have to go interstate for 2 weeks (on a lovely course thanks to work.) I have given the necessary info to a mate who will take over control of my Civs in both of GGPs Pitboss games. I hope this is Ok with everyone.

I also hope you all play nice with ChickenLips, I am trying to get him hooked on Civ4 :)

Again I hope this is OK with everyone, I leave in the morning and will be gone for 2 weeks. Chat to you then.

My holiday will start tomorrow night for 2 and a half weeks. I was going to get 'HitanyKey' to take my turns for me, but it has been expressed by other players that having control of two civs at a time could be considered cheating, even if both civs are allied.

Instead I have decided that I will turn it over to AI. The AI can do some pretty dumb things, but I've just started a war against PMB by retaking a city he conquered from China, so the AI can't do anything much more stupid than that!

Feel free to try to come in and bash the crap outta my cities while I am away, there will be no hard feelings that you have 'exploited my stupid AI civ' while away.

HitAnyKey, please do not take control of my civ. :)

Next week I'll be away without internet access.
I'll just queue the orders, since I'm not at war with anyone...
If that changes and someone decides to attack a poor civ that has no leader, please change my civ to AI, guineapig. :)

GGP, can you please get this game up on CivStats? This is the last game I'm in now that's not up there and I'd really like to have them all visible like that.

Thx

Sorry guys, I'm interstate for 2 months. I did offer for anyone to remote in and set up the stats, had a few interested people but nobody really hung around to give it a good shot.
In about a month I'll be home for a few days, so add me to your MSN and keep an eye out for me if you wanna do this.

sorry just read about the latest stat program after my last post - will try and get this done when I'm back for a few days. Sorry guys :(

'Twas a valiant and enjoyable battle. The mighty PMB has destroyed us and we are not fertilizer to their lands....

GGP, please remove me from the turn notifications. As I've been eliminated. :)
Thx

HitAnyKey said:
'Twas a valiant and enjoyable battle. The mighty PMB has destroyed us and we are not fertilizer to their lands....

GGP, please remove me from the turn notifications. As I've been eliminated. :)
Thx

Sure, next week when I'm back home. Reply to the next one you get and say REMOVE ME so I'll remember.

Sure. I'm about to retaliate against Moose for culture bombing me. Some civs who shall remain unnamed have handily traded him/her some defensive techs (damn you), but not in time to save Karachi I think. DanDRidge is expanding like crazy, DribNairb is attempting a culture win, and GenSeed has some secret plan that doesn't seem to make sense. Maybe you could poke Rince with a stack of units and see what he does, I'm not even sure he's present even though Russia was the one that discovered Liberalism first.

:king:

Top Bottom