The First Slobadog Pitt Boss

That would still cause problems for some people.

I was thinking something like Sunday 1am Eastern time:

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 05:00:00

West Coast Sat 10:00 PM *
East US/Canada Sun 1:00 AM *
London Sun 6:00 AM *
Amsterdam Sun 7:00 AM *

I don't mind staying up a little late, if others are willing to get up a little early. :D

The other slot that MIGHT work would be early morning for you on the West coast on a Sunday, midmorning for those on the East coast, and then it would be into the later afternoon for those in UK/Netherlands?

Slobadog,
If i were you i'd set the game up and start asap cos i don't think it will be possible to get everyone together for an acc. start.

It would be nice but i think there's too many different time zones.

Agreed, I will skip the accelerted start. Since i dropped the speed to normal should be it more bearable. All i need to know is if CB Droege is interested in deleatur's former spot. ( I will eventuly need to know whether he wants to be a civ or random civ or not. ;) )

for settings: no barbarians or at least no ragging barb. Is tech trading allowed? i like it but it can be abused.

I'd like to try out tech trading too - we're all reasonable long-term people here that won't abuse it, right? We're in for the long haul - even if we're on the losing end of things for a while. And pseudo-vassals are much more useful and attractive if they can research techs to trade to you in exchange for letting them live. :D

Do you want us all to Private Message you our e-mails so that you can send us a note when you're ready to start, with IPs and such?

Tech trading will be on. Barbarians will be on but not raging.

Do you want us all to Private Message you our e-mails so that you can send us a note when you're ready to start, with IPs and such?

Sure i guess. Although i could send you guys the ip info via PM instead of email.

I will sit this one out CB Droege. Normal speed is not of interest to me. Thank you for the option though.

I've been internally debating normal and epic speed for some time now. On the one hand i don't want units to become obsolet too quick. On the other hand i don't want unique units to last so long that they knock everyone else out of the game.

Basicly the main reason is that i have too much time on my hands. The longer it takes to start the game the more i debate and change things around. For instance I now want epic speed instead but it's proabably too late. I don't feel well these days so that proably hinders my judgment a little. My next PittBoss will be better planned. I will probably start the game soon.

Slobadog i really cant connect i tried 10 times lasst 2 days. plz make the server stable and rehost.

The server has only been up since this morning. But my computer has frozen for several times today for unknown reasons. It should be fine now.

Top Bottom