Erebus

ooc: this time ooc first then the post :) btw, you others should sleep sometimes... zxcvbnm, can it be so that I heard the demagog too?

Mipe wakes up and after listening that demagog talk, he just thinks "maybe I can get some easy money..."
Mipe goes to nearby dark alley and tries to turn invisible, He doesn't know why but invisible spell works better on dark places.. But being in dark alley he doesn't see himself and doesn't know if he is invisible... He then comes out of the dark alley and he sees that the spell.... (Roll The Dice)

Mipe succeeds in making himself invisible. The spell might last at least for some minutes.

Everyone was present when the group met the demagog. They split after that.

[You can try any spells that are logical with your mana spheres. More powerful ones that are too difficult might have unexcepted results. Disciples can use prayers and rituals in the same way. They try to channel their deity's powers to do something. The deities are limited to about what is listed in the creation thread]

Spoiler :
Munak finds the traveling supplies she's looking for for a couple of coins, though no one has heard of the war fan. A dwarven smith listens to her description, though, and promises he could make the frame by tomorrow in his shop; she would need to procur the paper, however.
Spoiler :

I'll accept the smith's offer to make the frame, and buy some paper and ink for it.
Did my supplies cost an exact amount of money, or are we leaving our possession of money vague?

Regarding the Demagogue:
"I'm not very keen on rooting out so-called religious heresies. The Bannor may claim those Octopus Overlord followers are evil, but I haven't seen them do anything wrong yet. However that Demagogue didn't ask us to do something specific. So I'd suggest we just continue with our current task, and judge by a case by case basis should we run into anything suspicious."

[The exact money situation is vague, you really can't be counting 200+ gold every now and then. Nikis handles your economic situation, as gold amount tends to change rapidly, OOS might occur if I was in charge of that]

*mipe walks around the roads invisible* Heheh, it's time to get some money. Mipe walked around the roads for few minutes but only clue he got from the cult is that Mipe's father is still a priest in cult of OO. Because not finding anything, he did other not so lawful way to get money, but by the second victim, the invisible spell vanished off.
Mipe stealed: 5 coins.

[You can't know the strength of your magic if you have never tried it. (It's something around FfH lvl 1 spells.)]
[if you make bacon from Gung Fu, the Dragons will avenge it]

Makin' bacon with Gung Fu was sexual innuendo...

Anyway I'm not a fighter of course but if any of those that attack the ship are female, I will be take care of them downstairs. :groucho:

I join Myrddyn around the market looking for potions and reagents to buy with my newfound wealth.

Joining this Order crusade against heretics of other religions may suit us (or me) for the moment by allowing us more freedom of movement and possibly weapons if we show we are 'commited' to their cause. What do you all think?

Also I would like to find out what these keys unlock. Maybe it's a warehouse or an armoury....

Tsanals walks a bit around, bored. He then spots a rat trying to access one of the food stands. "I don't think you belong there," he mumbles, and then tries to access the rats mind, and make it follow him.

If the spell succedes: He then proceeds to lure it into an alley, where a quick jab with the staff kills it. He lifts the corpse, studies it, and puts it into his bag after wrapping it in some cheap cloth.

what time does the game go? america or europe? If america, just think this post comes few hours later...

"It's about time..." *Mipe gets stave he got from that elf and all his other stuff and goes to the ship*

The city is built on an isthmus between two seas, and there is a canal to let ships pass through, the source of this city's strategic importance. You can take ferry's by the Inn you stayed at to cross to the side with the harbor, and you will be able to find your way to your destination without much trouble. It's about time for you to head over, and perhaps state what if any prepatations you'd make for the night.

I'll post again in 4-6 hours.

True I guess. Though I'd like to make sure I'm not going broke by buying a war fan.
Nah.

If he has the rat corpse: When he arrives at the ship, Tsanal, after making sure he isn't being watched, reanimates the rat, and bends it to his will. He then tries to enchant it (Well, the corpse) to cause a minor burn to all living creatures it touches. After that, he sits and waits for the others, while writing something about magical theory.

If he has no rat to reanimate: Skip to the part about sitting and waiting.

if there's a rat, and it is enchanted, thomas freezes it back down to safe levels, perplexing tsanal, who has no idea what's going on...

if there is no rat, thomas waits

If there is a rat, it is enchanted, and has been cooled off (This is getting vague): Tsanal looks at Thomas, a bit confused, and says: "Why did you do that? It's gonna help us in battle!"

"I know, I am, if you haven't noticed, not stupid. For example, that's why I enchanted it to burn all living creatures it touches, not inorganic materials," Tsanal replies, and then tries to reapply the spell.

So Tsanal and Thomas are on the ship. It's a small carvel type ship, one mast but a decent sized hull, so must have pretty good cargo capacity, though not great speed.
Mipe had scouted the warehouse, finding it largely empty, the size of a large home, some empty crates and barrels of cheap alcohol, a couple crafes of spoiled food attracting vermin. But it seems you left and stopped by with the others in time to hear the Demagog's offer.
Is everyone on the boat?

to kill the time, Thomas practices his magic on the water surrounding the ship, trying to gain some skill in more precise creation of the ice crystals

Top Bottom