Invasion TBS game

^ If he likes it, there's all the advertisement you need! I've purchased and enjoyed many games on PrinceScamp's recomendation.

I DL demo to give it a try...

^ If he likes it, there's all the advertisement you need! I've purchased and enjoyed many games on PrinceScamp's recomendation.

O_o thanks.

However I never did end up checking this out.

Interesting game, but also unplayable because of bugs. When I enter by any unit square with paper with question mark there game loops, so every turn I get gold from this square, but also other units do not want to move after that where they had to, but they return to square where they moved from.

Interesting game, but also unplayable because of bugs. When I enter by any unit square with paper with question mark there game loops, so every turn I get gold from this square, but also other units do not want to move after that where they had to, but they return to square where they moved from.

Thanks, sorry for late answer I was at military obligation for 6 months which is a must here.

Can you send/attach/upload your savegame file (you can find it under save directory) then I can fix the problem.

I remember spending hours on this game as a kid, especially on the Turkish early-demo version "Istila" that I got from a magazine. Thanks for all the good time I had. :) I hope you're doing great. What happened to the game by the way?

I remember spending hours on this game as a kid, especially on the Turkish early-demo version "Istila" that I got from a magazine. Thanks for all the good time I had. :) I hope you're doing great. What happened to the game by the way?

Hi,

Sorry for my late answer; I only search for if someone wrote something on several posts about my old game once or twice a year, if I see some posts I become happy:)

I stopped developing Invasion after I joined Taleworlds at 2008; maybe some of you know Taleworlds from Mount & Blade series. We made Mount & Blade : Warband and currently working at Mount & Blade : Bannerlord.

I really spent tons of hour while creating Invasion. I worked between 2004 and 2008 while I am at university, It sold maybe only hundreds but I still talk with my old players several of them still play game this is really good feeling for me.

You can still download and play game from below adress but it is not working at latest Windows versions, it works at Windows 7 and below.
http://www.soccerforecast.com/InvasionSetupV04.exe (13MB)

Thanks for your post.

Top Bottom