Civilization V Funny screenshots

Either that or Mongolia conquered it and then lost all their other cities. I assume you have to manually annex the city in that case.

All is well in this continent. Peace arose the entire continent. That is, until that fool Genghis Khan decided to denounce Catherine, and systematically started to piss off the entire continent.

This fool is at war with EVERYBODY. At the same time. And my troops (I'm #1 in power) are closing in his capital.

Looks like everybody wants pearls.

Attachments

• 2012-03-21_00010.jpg
    2012-03-21_00010.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 2,196
To the left, we all have plenty of time to Zoom-In and watch the parts being added on pad near the Capital.
But, on the right you'd need to be pretty darn_trigger_finger fast to click on the "Wait" box in order to watch any of this as you truly wish, to zoom in or out by reflex.

Meaning, they must FIraXis that flaw in such a way that after playing for hours people get to actually watch the only animation worth a reasonably quick glimpse.
1-Uh sir...
2-What?
1-We forgot the rockets!
the next second the engines turn to cylinders and the rockets are reattached

Bismarck declares war on me after I ninja a 4 source uranium plot with a Great Artist on our shared border. I was ready for the attack and had most of my military clustered together at the 4-5 hex boundary where our borders met.

I see he moves a nuke into the puppeted city of Rome, right at the edge of our fighting in the first few turns. I fully expect that have a sizeable portion of my military severely damaged by the impending nuke drop...

...but then he decided to bomb a puppet city deeper in my territory, a target with no strategic important to his war effort. :hammer2:

Do you think we could use an ability to destroy ice tiles? it's kinda annoying that the map generates stuff that can't be accessed at all.

Global Warming solves this ;)

Anyway, actually I can see a Lighthouse underneath that fish icon, so I guess an Ice tile does count as access to water, which means ships could be build there as well (but none of them except submarines could leave the city).

If you built multiple ships in that city, presumably one would teleport out or something to avoid stacking. Right?

Bismarck declares war on me after I ninja a 4 source uranium plot with a Great Artist on our shared border. I was ready for the attack and had most of my military clustered together at the 4-5 hex boundary where our borders met.

I see he moves a nuke into the puppeted city of Rome, right at the edge of our fighting in the first few turns. I fully expect that have a sizeable portion of my military severely damaged by the impending nuke drop...

SNIP IMAGE

...but then he decided to bomb a puppet city deeper in my territory, a target with no strategic important to his war effort. :hammer2:

Judging by him massing near New York and not having pillaged it... I'd wager he wants to attack that city and capture it "intact" (none of that radioactive terrain). Ingame fluff guess, Oda wants to make a demonstration strike against you to cower your civ in awe of his nuclear prowess or whatever. Also with that amount of forces at his disposal, it *is* possible for them to steamroll NY without resorting to nuking.

Well he can't build a Lighthouse anyway. But for the decision if it is a good spot, it does have 3 - so it is pretty deluxe actually :p
He has a lighthouse, although it's partly obscured by the fish icon. A town bordering ice still counts as coastal. Growth will be fine here, two of the fish actually have fishing boats on them - they must have been built by other towns.
If you built multiple ships in that city, presumably one would teleport out or something to avoid stacking. Right?
No, they don't get built at all, a message will come that it couldn't be put anywhere.
At least that's what I'm getting when my town is surrounded by enemy units, so I'm expecting that to happen here as well.

Top Bottom