Ai worker doin "charity"

katfish

Warlord
"Let me help ya clear dis jungle ya. University? Whats dat?"
On a serious note: Why ai doing this? I'm not sure he wants to help me or sabotage me. We friends and trading partners if you're curious.

Who pays for a road? Always the builder? If AI builds a road in your territory, who pays?

If I capture two cities with a road between them how much of that road do I pay for? The whole road? Only the bits in my cultural borders?

... seeing as it's a Portugal worker..... maybe they're somehow incorrectly programmed to attempt to built Feitoria in your lands (even though that's impossible)... however, it probably does attempt to built a Road to somehwere and you happen to be in the middle.

... seeing as it's a Portugal worker..... maybe they're somehow incorrectly programmed to attempt to built Feitoria in your lands (even though that's impossible)... however, it probably does attempt to built a Road to somehwere and you happen to be in the middle.

She also build road near cows, i think she tried to uh... connect her second city right through Akkad, mistaking it for CS.

So if you built roads in a city-state, who pays? You or the city-state?
Also doesn't this mean you can use your worker to create a lot of unnecessary roads in another Civ's borders to wreck their banks?

So if you built roads in a city-state, who pays? You or the city-state?
Also doesn't this mean you can use your worker to create a lot of unnecessary roads in another Civ's borders to wreck their banks?

Good luck breaking the AI's bank!

Top Bottom