What are you guys playing now?

civvver

Deity
Forum seems kinda slow, wondering what everyone is playing currently.

Dota2 is still my weekly addiction, probably play a couple matches every other day. It's extremely fun but still I feel like I'm wasting my time since you never finish dota. It's literally the same game time and time again yet I don't tire of it.

Been working on unlocking all the ships in FTL. It's taking a while, playing it between those dota matches for the past couple weeks.

Before that I was finishing up Torchlight 2, but once I beat the boss I was bored, I don't really get why you would grind the random post boss dungeons on it just to hit level cap or complete some gear.

Occasional nba 2k13 game thrown in there. 20 games into my second season on career mode! Averaging a 65/10/8 right now lol.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Diablo 3. Created a new character and just hit level 70 recently.

I used to play a lot of League of Legends but eventually got frustrated with how much negativity there is around a defeat even when its just a normal match. Have tried playing it more casually but playing just one of two matches means that its difficult to try out new champions etc.

EUIV, occasionally some Banished, KSP, I've started playing through Skyrim, and I started going through Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as well. I fire up Civ5 occasionally, and that's pretty much it.

I have way too many games installed. After I finish this playthrough of EUIV (I just westernized the Commonwealth, I'm really into this game), I'll probably focus on trying to beat Skyrim. Although wherever I go, people run up to me and kill me with 1 finger. So I think I'm missing something.

I finally installed New Vegas, great game. I'm going to play through it once without mods before adding them. Todd Coward is doing surprisingly well for someone with 1 intelligence (also, really disappointed by how little dialogue is changed by that though). Also still playing War Thunder (tanks!) and Guild Wars 2 on and off. I've nearly finished the main campaign on Tropico 4, can't wait to actually get to the Modern Times DLC stuff though.

Also been playing some Ticket to Ride.

Also, fixed:
Spoiler :
Forum seems kinda slow, wondering what everyone is playing currently how we may all increase our post count considerably.

Been replaying Freelancer! Exploring all the isolated systems and dealing with illegal artifacts and drugs to make a quick buck and pondering just severing my connections to civilized space completely to live on the outer rim.

Lately, primarily EUIV, Civilization IV, and Half-Life + expansions. I'd forgotten how good the core gameplay in Half-Life is. Once I finish all the Half-Life expansions (hopefully including Decay), I'll move on to Half-Life 2, if nothing else has stolen my attention away before then. Maybe by the time I finish, Half-Life 3 will be out...

EU4 (Friesland to Netherlands game), some Banished, some Deus Ex, some Age of Wonders. Of those its mainly EU4.

Been playing more board games recently so less time for PC gaming.

You don't think the forum is awfully slow Maniacal?

Warpus, I don't think you ever beat skyrim, doesn't it go on forever? Idk I never finished the main quest line, got 90 hours played but haven't touched it in a year or longer.

I played a bit of Omerta today because of the Tropico 5 preorder bonus.

The game isn't great, but it isn't bad either. Tactical combat is iffy. There are action points and movement points like the original XCOM, but I don't like it too much.

You don't think the forum is awfully slow Maniacal?

It was a joke :p As long as people post at least a little bit more than just the name of the game they are playing this thread is great.

Plague Inc. I've given it nearly 10 hours now I think. It feels like it's a one-trick-pony. The concept is original and disturbing enough to give it a chance, but not at full price. -- my assessment at the moment.

Plague Inc. I've given it nearly 10 hours now I think. It feels like it's a one-trick-pony. The concept is original and disturbing enough to give it a chance, but not at full price. -- my assessment at the moment.

I gave it nine hours. I occasionally jump back in, since the game is like Pandemic like that, but no, not worth $15 whatsoever.

I just played the free version for my phone for a while (not just played as in recently, but as in have). Its alright, definitely wouldn't pay for it on PC, at least not more than $1 or 2.

Omerta looks like a blatant rip off of Boardwalk Empire tv series. It has terrible reviews too, so far I've stayed away! Maybe if it drops under $5 I'll try it.

It's kinda funny the older games people still play tons, like new vegas, half life. I still go through phases where I play a crap load of master of orion 1 and 2 and heroes of might and magic 1 and 2. I never really got into the later ones. Also funny how civ forum, only one mention of civ lol.

Maniacal are you playing the single or multi player ticket to ride? I have it, played a few single player games but it's way too easy. Games are so fast compared to the real thing! I can win in ~15 minutes.

Is Ticket to Ride, the boardgame, better than Ticket to Ride, the PC game? I played the PC game in single player at a friend's place, and it just felt like a let down in terms of running a railroad compared to Railroad Tycoon. But I'm also aware that electronic versions of board games can be poor representations of the board game.

I do like that there's a fairly wide variety of games played here. On some forums, even if they aren't gaming-centric, it's rare for a game that isn't a AAA FPS to be discussed. And while those can be fun games, there are lots of other ones to play, too.

Top Bottom