Work in progess and Previews

We, on the other hand, start strong, invent a lot of technology (that usually gets stolen by the Americans), beat up some Frenchmen and get killed in the end. Except when we fight the Italians, especially in the woods ;) Thank god those days are over now, with a woman running our military who's mostly concerned in daycare for soldier families.

;)

BTT: I'm really looking forward to the new infantry. I think I won't miss the bayonet animation too much if you want to leave it out. :)

"Forza Italia" is actually a name of a political party. Most people in Italy would not appreciate this... Moreover "Viva l'Italia" seems more appropriate as victory sound.
Well, Berlusconi and his ilk stole the slogan for their political party's name, which is still uttered, anyway, by people at football matches and the like.

... which is still uttered, anyway, by people at football matches and the like.

that is a bit different matter than winning a battle... This is why I said "Viva l'Italia" looks more appropriate, at least according to Italian language ;)

Pffft. Football is continuation of warfare by other means. Read William Shankly's doctrines if you're not convinced.

Well it´s always been War for "Crazy Horse", Paisley and the blokes in The Kop !!!:ar15:

And soon The World War begins

Sorry for bringing up the most important event of the year.

Attachments

• shanks.jpg
    shanks.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 56
  • thisisanfield.jpg
    thisisanfield.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 50
  • robinhood.png
    robinhood.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 45
Well the next pack looks like it will include over 30 units, not including the remakes....

But there's a lot more I have planned. I'm thinking I should just stop now, and work on what's rendered and release the rest in a 2nd pack.

Well the next pack looks like it will include over 30 units, not including the remakes....

But there's a lot more I have planned. I'm thinking I should just stop now, and work on what's rendered and release the rest in a 2nd pack.

Shiro, does it make sense requesting Portuguese colonial infantry like these ones?
Spoiler :
http://pixhst.com/pictures/965260

A local Portuguese soldier I guess...

Sorry, it's a guy from Grupos Especiais from Mozambique. That could be either commando or territorial defense, maybe someone here knows better.

Shiro, just in case you are interested
Spoiler :
http://georgy-konstantinovich-zhukov.tumblr.com/tagged/Portuguese-Colonial-War

28 modern units are finished and game tested.
But if anyone can send me some audio or a youtube clip of these sounds I would really appreciate it:
-Viva La Revolution!
-Deutschland!
-And anything for an Indonesian soldier.

Do you want the 'viva la revolution' in French?

Ok, I've spent two hours looking but if it has to be "Deutschland" you might consider using this:

http://www.naturalreaders.com/

Voice: German Reiner

I recommend using the phrase "Für Deutschland" since it sounds more complete. There is also a Spanish voice for the Revolution phrase.

In Spanish? Oh.
Eeerm, do you want someone saying 'Viva la revolución' then? I can do several accents, so where is your soldier in question from?

Or is it a deliberate 'viva la revolution' malapropism?

Malapropism would be using a similar sounding word with a different meaning to humorous effect. Nor is it metathesis (a Spoonerism). This is simply using a spelling appropriate to one language in the context of another for a word with essentially the same colloquial meaning in both languages. It is about as wrong as using British spelling (e.g. "grey") in an American context ("gray"). To quote the CFC faq: "English is not everyone's first language. Not everyone has perfect language skills. As such, don't comment on other peoples' ability to spell words correctly or construct sentences. If you cannot understand their meaning, you may let them know in a nice manner." Shirou's meaning was perfectly clear.

Top Bottom