Gulf War Mod

Here's how big I think that the map should be. From what I read, very few Iraqi troops were garrisoned north of Baghdad. We can make it smaller to only go as far west as baghdad, but that would leave very little saudi territory.

Attachments

• gulf war map.jpeg
    gulf war map.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 44
Caravels can, so I figure I'd just use it as a guide.

Almost finished the Honduran, Bangladeshi, & Nigerian Army units. They just need the right uniform flags/weapons. I've almost finished all the buttons from the IIW mod and there are a lot that are going to be used for this one as well.

Yellow=Done
Green=Planned to do
Red=deleted from mod

I really don't think we have a timetable, but I've tried to estimate one for you since you asked. This is just a 2-person operation and we do it in our spare time. Not promising anything, but I'm close to finishing the units in a few weeks. I'm also working on the map now.

Please be patient. I personally hate releasing unfinished work. What units do you want btw, working on anything?

I realized that the emiri guard unit I have created is actually the emiri guard for Qatar. I just created a new Kuwaiti version. It took forever to find a pic, but it is done.

Attachments

• 6-4-2012 12-15-01 PM.jpg
    6-4-2012 12-15-01 PM.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 35
Units that resemble the armies of those nations during the gulf war. Something to start from.
I would check late game mod. If there are uniforms for the bigger nations (us, uk etc) then it will definatly be in there. My mod does not have a lot of golf war gunpowder units
I realized that the emiri guard unit I have created is actually the emiri guard for Qatar. I just created a new Kuwaiti version. It took forever to find a pic, but it is done.
Looks really good:goodjob:

Thanks for the praise. I've been looking for pics of that emiri guard guy forever.

We need the French VAB IFV, but the download is broken. I've messaged the creator, but was wondering if you have it?

Yes i have the multi-colored camo one, but not the others but of course the model is most important. Need me to upload it now?

@Houses jut type in LateGame and it will come up.

Omani, Pakistani, Banledeshi, Nigerian, & Honduran soldiers are all done. They come with proper camo, weapons, a flag on their sleeve, and different tans.
French VAB & USA HUMVEE are also done.

Top Bottom