Gulf War Mod

Here are some saudi units. Just teh marine needs to be done now for the infantry pack. The ship is an al-Sadiq Class Patrol Boat from the Saudi Navy.

Have you seen any post WWII artillery besides the godzika or M109. I'm looking for the d-30,m-46, or really anything else.

Attachments

• saudi.jpeg
    saudi.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 48
Artillery didnt go to well, most of things are generic or ww2. I did get a stationary modern artillery and a nuclear artillery but doubt thats what your looking for, ill keep looking. Ohh i did get an unskined rocket launcher. its basically 4 rockets sitting on some type of launcher thing, that looks like it should be towed. Not sure if your interested

btw here the Oberon class. Its not ready to be put into civ, you need to put it in blender, then choose the skins you want. It comes with a lot, so thats why files big.

Attachments

• oberon.rar
    578.2 KB · Views: 74
@dacubz145 & stolenrays - I'm back making units - do you need any help with your mod? I've finished some brand new (and awesome, if I say so myself) models of the F-4 Phantom & MiG-29. Would you want them skinned for any particular civs? Do you need a new Tornado Gr1? I have it in a couple civs colors.

-Smitty

@dacubz145 & stolenrays - I'm back making units - do you need any help with your mod? I've finished some brand new (and awesome, if I say so myself) models of the F-4 Phantom & MiG-29. Would you want them skinned for any particular civs? Do you need a new Tornado Gr1? I have it in a couple civs colors.

-Smitty

Glad to see you back:goodjob: I started modding after you left so I'm sure you dont know who i am:lol: but ive used a lot of your stuff in my mods, so thanks:goodjob:

I can answer that for stolenrays, as for F-4 Phanton the countries we will have in the mod that used it were Egypt, UK and US. And as for MiG-29 definatly and Iraq one since they used it during the war. As for tornado Gr1 we could definatly use that, it was used by Italy, UK and Saudi Arabia during the war

thanks

-Smitty

Any help would be great. Glad to see you are back. I not at home now, but I'll check my spreadsheet on what we need and post it later. Are you planning on making any new units as well? Dacubx might be working on these unit skins, but if not I blieve the m109 and SA8 are your creations.

G.B. Puma
MLRS-GB Skin
M109-G.B. Skin
AMX-10 French Skin
AMX-30 saudi skin
f-18 Canada Skin
Chieftain-Kuwaiti Skin
Centurion-G.B. Skin
SA8-desert skin
T-72 Kuwaiti Skin (M-84)
MLRS Saudi
M60 Saudi Skin

I did most of them, didn't do Puma since i suck at helicopters, amx-10 because the amx-10 out there is already french isnt it? chieftain because i tried it and it didnt turn out good, otherwise did all of them

Attachments

• Gulf War Mod Units.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Glad to see you back:goodjob: I started modding after you left so I'm sure you dont know who i am:lol: but ive used a lot of your stuff in my mods, so thanks:goodjob:

I can answer that for stolenrays, as for F-4 Phanton the countries we will have in the mod that used it were Egypt, UK and US. And as for MiG-29 definatly and Iraq one since they used it during the war. As for tornado Gr1 we could definatly use that, it was used by Italy, UK and Saudi Arabia during the war

thanks

I don't think we need a mig-29 iraq skin or an f-4 egyptian skin because those are already on the site. I have a mig-29 iraq skin in my IIW update.

They look nice, I'm impressed. Did you make the f-18 because I think there is one already made somewhere on the site.

Nope f-18 was simplest, took the one on the site, just darkened it a bit, then placed a canadian flag over the american air force symbol

would be to impressed, none took longer than 10 minutes, just changed colors in GIMP and added flags

Yeah, I made the M109, T-72, 2S1, AMX-30, and a couple other units I think you guys could use. Let me know which ones you want done and in the right order, and I'll start working on them. Until then, I'll work on some skins for the MiG-29 and F-4. Here's my US F-4 skin and Russian MiG-29 skin, just to get you excited:

Yeah, I made the M109, T-72, 2S1, AMX-30, and a couple other units I think you guys could use. Let me know which ones you want done and in the right order, and I'll start working on them. Until then, I'll work on some skins for the MiG-29 and F-4. Here's my US F-4 skin and Russian MiG-29 skin, just to get you excited:

Nice, looks good, expecially like the F-4

One request is could you animate the mortar? Its on post 85, and i dont beleive stolenrays ever got around to it. Also could use some infantry controlling it

Nice, looks good, expecially like the F-4

One request is could you animate the mortar? Its on post 85, and i dont beleive stolenrays ever got around to it. Also could use some infantry controlling it

I've been meaning to make a mortar team for a long time. I've finished the models, I just need to animate them. Unfortunately it takes me a long time to animate, but I'll keep in it mind. Work on the DL for the Tornado Gr1, should be posted to the forums shortly. Includes skins for Britain, Saudia Arabia, Germany and Italy. Hopefully you guys can use it.

Nice units as always. I checked my spreadsheet and attached it just to let you all see the progression we have so far. I don't it matters which order they are made in because we are in the development phase currently.

Skins (& us)smitty can do:
Saudi AMX10
Iraqi BMP-2
Syrian SA8
M60 Egypt/Saudi
Egyptian m113
Kuwaiti Chieftan
Iraqi ASTROS
Egyptian SA9
US MLRS
Saudi/italian Tornado
Saudi E3
GB Puma
Qatar/French F1
Bahraini F5/F15

I'm still working on the ships, which I am mostly making from scratch.

I've been meaning to make a mortar team for a long time. I've finished the models, I just need to animate them. Unfortunately it takes me a long time to animate, but I'll keep in it mind. Work on the DL for the Tornado Gr1, should be posted to the forums shortly. Includes skins for Britain, Saudia Arabia, Germany and Italy. Hopefully you guys can use it.

Think you can do a mortar team? Probably just need to animate the mortar to mobile SAM or something, then some type of infantry minus the gun??
We could definatly use the tornado, since it was used by UK, SA and i beleive another country used some from Italy

Nice units as always. I checked my spreadsheet and attached it just to let you all see the progression we have so far. I don't it matters which order they are made in because we are in the development phase currently.

Skins (& us)smitty can do:
Saudi Bradley
Iraqi BMP-2
Syrian SA8
M60 Egypt/Saudi
Egyptian m113
Kuwaiti Chieftan
Iraqi ASTROS
Egyptian ZU23
US MLRS
Saudi/italian Tornado
Saudi E3
GB Puma
Qatar/French F1
Bahraini F5/F15

I'm still working on the ships, which I am mostly making from scratch.

With the files i atached before, i gave you two british MLRS. I would use the desert one for UK, and the regular one is actually more modeled of the US one. I beleive we can just use that one, remove the british flag and add a star on the rocket

Ok, Tornado Posted here.

I've done a new M113 with a new model/animations. I think I already did a desert skin for the US and Egypt - let me check it out and that's what I'll work on next, should be the fasted thing to get to you.

@ snafusmith & Stolenrays

I have attached here three ships that i need help skinning for. They also need animations but dont think thats too important for ships. The USNS Mercy already comes with JPG files for the whole boat, but i can't set up skins so i need help. The Nimitz needs a skin for the deck and the tower, the bottom should be skinned but i think it looks fine as is. The last one is the USS lexington, which unlike the other two wasnt in the gulf war, but i still need help skinning it, but its not as important

Attachments

• ships.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
Top Bottom